iStick by EleafUS

Yah, I'll pop in and have a word but you know that's business, supply and demand.
Basically rip people off as much as you can before they notice.

You think Apple products cost to make what they sell them for.

It's a balancing act that always ends with us getting ripped off but once the tables turn they just won't ever get any business from me again (not that it will help as there are a million more idiots waiting in line)

Since then I have met a ton of great people in this forum and I'm very happy to be part of the community.

Most of the shops have great prices (love VapeKing and VapeClub) and the people are amazing.

There will always be that guy ruining it for everyone and in this case it just happens to be VapeShop and twisp but at the end of the day at least I'm not smoking anymore.

Hi @Moshe

I have been reading this thread and all your comments. Thanks for the feedback on the iStick.

You mention in the above post that "There will always be a guy ruining it for someone and in this case it just happens to be VapeShop and Twisp..."

Regarding Twisp, I differ to your view. Firstly, Twisp got me off stinkies and into vaping. I also think that Twisp has done more for vaping in South Africa than most would care to believe or admit. Many forum members here started on Twisp and got off smoking using their products. So to say they are "ruining it" I think is not correct.

Last edited:
Hi @Moshe

I have been reading this thread and all your comments. Thanks for the feedback on the iStick.

You mention in the above post that "There will always be a guy ruining it for someone and it this case it just happens to be VapeShop and Twisp..."

Regarding Twisp, I differ to your view. Firstly, Twisp got me off stinkies and into vaping. I also think that Twisp has done more for vaping in South Africa than most would care to believe or admit. Many forum members here started on Twisp and got off smoking using their products. So to say they are "ruining it" I think is not correct.

I take back my comment regarding the twisp and will remove it.

In hind site I was just a little upset and lashing out.

The twisp is not a bad product and the price is not that bad to start out with.

I had one as well for a week and just didn't like the top coil design but there are many other tanks out there with the same.

I take back my comment regarding the twisp and will remove it.

In hind site I was just a little upset and lashing out.

The twisp is not a bad product and the price is not that bad to start out with.

I had one as well for a week and just didn't like the top coil design but there are many other tanks out there with the same.

I am moving this over to separate thread as I don't think it is istick related anymore.

Sorry to full the thread with only my comments.

I don't agree with any of this, yes vapeshop's prices may be unreasonably high but @Moshe you knew full well what the price was, you knew what you were buying and you agreed to pay the full retail price as it was when the sale was conducted. Whether or not the seller has since reduced his pricing is irrelevant. I understand very well how cheated you feel but getting revenge on the vendor in public and dragging ecigssa into a fight as your backup is just plain rude, are you prepared for the legal implications of this action?

I, as well as a lot of other vapers and forum members started with ce4 kits or similar that sold for R1000 and up, they now sell for less than R200, do you see any of us bitching about how we were "ripped off" and demanding refunds? Come on bud, just suck it up, write it off as school fees, learn to control impulse buying and make sure you do your research properly next time.

I don't agree with any of this, yes vapeshop's prices may be unreasonably high but @Moshe you knew full well what the price was, you knew what you were buying and you agreed to pay the full retail price as it was when the sale was conducted. Whether or not the seller has since reduced his pricing is irrelevant. I understand very well how cheated you feel but getting revenge on the vendor in public and dragging ecigssa into a fight as your backup is just plain rude, are you prepared for the legal implications of this action?

I, as well as a lot of other vapers and forum members started with ce4 kits or similar that sold for R1000 and up, they now sell for less than R200, do you see any of us bitching about how we were "ripped off" and demanding refunds? Come on bud, just suck it up, write it off as school fees, learn to control impulse buying and make sure you do your research properly next time.

Thank you for your comment.

I never intended it to go like this.

I only meant to let them know I was unhappy.

I didn't want my money back I had accepted my purchase and have even ordered another istick from Vapeclub.

I'm sorry you feel I am being unfair and I only posted the messages as I thought the community would be interested.

VapeShop is dealing with the complaint to the best of their ability and I commend them for that.

I was only giving them a fair chance to respond.

I would do the same with any shop I dealt with.

If you bought something from game then found it cheaper next door would you keep your mouth shut.

Sorry to use the community to get my way, it was not my intention I was only letting the vendor know I intended to post it.

I didn't want my money back I had accepted my purchase and have even ordered another istick from Vapeclub.

I'm sorry you feel I am being unfair and I only posted the messages as I thought the community would be interested.

VapeShop is dealing with the complaint to the best of their ability and I commend them for that.

If you bought something from game then found it cheaper next door would you keep your mouth shut.

Sorry to use the community to get my way, it was not my intention I was only letting the vendor know I intended to post it.
A very civil response to a not so civil comment imo.

Thanks for your understanding @Moshe

We do not want Ecigssa to become a place where people go to only "complain" about the service or prices of a particular retailer - and then posting scans of receipts etc.

I think the advice given to newer members who join is spot on. We always advise new vapers to buy their vape gear from the retailers on this forum - they rock!

A very civil response to a not so civil comment imo.

It's his opinion and he is entitled to it.

I agree with some of what he said but do still feel there are many who also paid the same price and are just as unhappy.

I choose not to keep quite and that's my opinion.

I don't think anyone should be attacked for what they think (I don't think he was attacking me)

Thanks for your understanding @Moshe

We do not want Ecigssa to become a place where people go to only "complain" about the service or prices of a particular retailer - and then posting scans of receipts etc.

I think the advice given to newer members who join is spot on. We always advise new vapers to buy their vape gear from the retailers on this forum - they rock!

I apologize and will most definitely follow your advise in the future.

Just to let everyone know, VapeShop has resolved the issue with me and I am very happy with their customer service.

Whether or not ecigssa played a part, I don't know and if I used the community in any way, I appologise.

I appreciate everyone's comments good or bad and I'm sorry it dragged on for so long.

I have nothing but praise for the ecig retailers in Sa and am very happy to be part of the community.

First off, I need to apologise for being so harsh, it was not my intention to attack you, I was simply making a point as plain as possible, and I must say again that I do fully understand and empathise with you concerning your frustrations regarding the price you paid for your iStick. While I feel that voicing ones opinion can be helpful to a community such as this one I was concerned that this situation was beginning to get out of hand as it was looking increasingly one sided.

I am happy to hear that you and @VapeShop.co.za have come to an acceptable compromise, just unfortunate that it had to be done in this way.

First off, I need to apologise for being so harsh, it was not my intention to attack you, I was simply making a point as plain as possible, and I must say again that I do fully understand and empathise with you concerning your frustrations regarding the price you paid for your iStick. While I feel that voicing ones opinion can be helpful to a community such as this one I was concerned that this situation was beginning to get out of hand as it was looking increasingly one sided.

I am happy to hear that you and @VapeShop.co.za have come to an acceptable compromise, just unfortunate that it had to be done in this way.

I agree with you 100% and again apologize for the way I handled the situation.

You are correct it was getting out of hand and I'm glad someone stepped in and stopped it.

I have since apologized to @VapeShop.co.za and deleted the conversation we had from the thread.

I have left my personal comments and the conclusion but feel it was unfair to drag them through the mud.

Thanks, I could only find it advertised at vapeshop.co.za @ R1200...

You either accept it and pay what you think something is worth, or accept you need to shop around for the best price on something you want.

For all interested in price ...... just searched and found it for R590 @Vapeclub.

I just noticed (looking for info for the who has stock thread) that the shop under discussion now has the iStick listed separately and not just as a combo with some clearomizer, which was the case. And the price is now a more reasonable R800 after it started off at the beginning at R1200 for the iStick alone. Competition does wonders.

Does the istick has a protective film on the screen or not? I cant decide it

eleafprovides_02.jpg

Digging the snake skin :-D

So I picked up my Istick from Vape club this wednesday for only R590 ... Now that's a steal.. Using it since and only charged it Once so far which was yesterday... Very powerful small device ... Loving it :)

As far as im concerned the Istick is the best device i have purchased since the Reo! i caint put mine down!
Yeah. By accidently dry burned the mAN a bit when playing with the buttons last night. Left it overnight for it to wick properly. Woke up at 6, and already halfway through the tank. This is one awesome little pocket rocket. IMHO, this is the perfect next step up from a twisp or evod starter kit. No 18650s or extra chargers, just plug and play, like entry level kits but just sssooooo much better

Yeah. By accidently dry burned the mAN a bit when playing with the buttons last night. Left it overnight for it to wick properly. Woke up at 6, and already halfway through the tank. This is one awesome little pocket rocket. IMHO, this is the perfect next step up from a twisp or evod starter kit. No 18650s or extra chargers, just plug and play, like entry level kits but just sssooooo much better

This device to me makes alot more sense rather than a vision spinner or twisp.

Back