Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should make it the 6th of December. Same time as the Cape Vape Meet. Then we do a Skype link and have a moerse meet !

*EDIT - Sorry when I clicked on the RSS link, it took me to the middle of the whole thread where @Stroodlepuff mentioned that you might move the meeting date. Only saw after the initial post that there were still 2 pages of posts... * blush , dumbass*

You should make it the 6th of December. Same time as the Cape Vape Meet. Then we do a Skype link and have a moerse meet !

*EDIT - Sorry when I clicked on the RSS link, it took me to the middle of the whole thread where @Stroodlepuff mentioned that you might move the meeting date. Only saw after the initial post that there were still 2 pages of posts... * blush , dumbass*

Haha that would be epic! :p

We're holding thumbs for social on Main, she gave me a call just now to say her boss is running late from a meeting but we will have confirmation after their meeting tonight

We're holding thumbs for social on Main, she gave me a call just now to say her boss is running late from a meeting but we will have confirmation after their meeting tonight
Holding thumbs too! It's such an awesome venue :rock:

Would love to be there. We looking at doing a Cape and Jhb meet next year.

Please keep us updated guys. Would love to sponsor some prizes for both Cape and Jhb meets :rock:

Will post this in the Cape thread as well.

Not sure if I will have the car then but I can always take an uber :)

WOOHOO!!! The venue has been confirmed!

It will be at Social on Main starting at 14:00

See you all there :)

Once again Vendors please let me know if you would like to have a table.

We currently have the following tables booked:

Vape King
Skyblue Vaping
Vape Cartel
Heavenly Vapors
Cloud Flavor
Vape Club

Also vendors let me know if you will be sponsoring prizes for cloud blowing and coil building.

Last edited:
Hi Sharri,

Lovely speaking to you earlier. Very happy to confirm your booking for 2pm onwards at Social on Main, with set up from 12pm on 29th November. I will note that the guests attending number is currently at 76 but can change to more closer to the time.

Would you be happy with us also advertising this event to our social media followers? If so, do you have any logos or information/rules you'd like me to include? If you rather not, its not a problem at all as it's your event - we just want you guys happy. :)

Just as an FYI - we have a large car park in our complex but we also have 2 additional double story car parks across the road as both complexes are owned by the same landlord. All areas will be available to your guests.

I look forward to chatting to you closer to the time and getting the final details all etched out before the event. :)

I think with them advertising for us this might just be our biggest meet yet also :)

Hi Sharri,

Lovely speaking to you earlier. Very happy to confirm your booking for 2pm onwards at Social on Main, with set up from 12pm on 29th November. I will note that the guests attending number is currently at 76 but can change to more closer to the time.

Would you be happy with us also advertising this event to our social media followers? If so, do you have any logos or information/rules you'd like me to include? If you rather not, its not a problem at all as it's your event - we just want you guys happy. :)

Just as an FYI - we have a large car park in our complex but we also have 2 additional double story car parks across the road as both complexes are owned by the same landlord. All areas will be available to your guests.

I look forward to chatting to you closer to the time and getting the final details all etched out before the event. :)

I think with them advertising for us this might just be our biggest meet yet also :)

Doooo it :D :D :D
Well done and again, thank you for the efforts in putting this together :D

vape Cartel will be sponsoring some prizes on the day again :) Will confirm what we have closer to the time :)

Doooo it :D :D :D
Well done and again, thank you for the efforts in putting this together :D

vape Cartel will be sponsoring some prizes on the day again :) Will confirm what we have closer to the time :)

I have given her the go ahead to advertise I have absolutely zero problem with that :p Vape King will also be ponsering again and will also confirm closer to the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back