Kayfun Bell Cap

kimbo

Flavor Junky
VIP
LV

Awards
bell.jpg

This is a group buy for the Kayfun bell cap. More can be seen here : http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/kayfun-bell-cap-by-pallas.6809/

I will get all the prices tomorrow, i am just opening this so long for the people interested

The bell cap should be between $6 and $8 per cap, depending on the amount we order. I will update the thread tomorrow with prices

Update:

I just spoke to the sales lady at Pallas, she is on skype at home lol. We can get the clear bell cap for $6.3 if we take ten sets, and the shipping will be $40 (0.5 kg smallest Aramex have)

But twenty sets are also 0.5kg so the shipping will be the same also the unit price. So i think we should aim for 20 sets

10sets:
R120 per set including shipping from Hong Kong with Aramex

20 units:
R90 per set including shipping from Hong Kong with Aramex

Shipping locally will be done by Aramex at R100 per person

All calculation are done with R/$ of 23/11/14 @ 10.95 and rounded to nearest full Rand

I will keep this group buy open for two weeks so that i can take the sample to the JHB meet for ppl to see.

@keeganvaper 1 x clear
@Rob Fisher 1 x clear
@Necris 1 clear
@LandyMan 1 x clear
@pimcowboy 5 x clear
@BhavZ 2 x clear
@Keyaam 1 x clear
@6ghost9 1 x clear
@CYB3R N1NJ4 1 x clear
@Bill
1 x clear
@Daniel 1 x clear

Price per member

Price include local shipping via Aramex.

@keeganvaper R220
@Rob Fisher R220 PAID Got Details
@Necris R220 PAID Got Details
@LandyMan R220 PAID Got Details
@pimcowboy R700 PAID Got Details
@BhavZ R340 PAID Got Details
@Keyaam R220 PAID Got Details
@6ghost9 R220 PAID Got Details
@CYB3R N1NJ4 R220 PAID Got Details
@Bill
R220 PAID Got Details
@Daniel R220 PAID Got Details

Last edited:
5 clear please! (got friends that want as-well)When do you think you are gonna order ?
(3 X LA clear, 2 x Chinese writing clear)

Last edited:
5 clear please! (got friends that want as-well)When do you think you are gonna order ?

I will close this group buy one week after the JHB meet so that the people there can see how they look and have some time to order :)

Hi
I just heard from Pallas and they want to get this order done before the big xmas rush. i will close this group buy at 12 and start to PM the members my details

if all goes well four days

just depend when everyone pays and so .. but postage is four days to me .. then one or two days from me

Hi.

I decided to pay upfront for the Caps .. so that we can get them here.

I will just get the money back as you pay into my account

Back