Kayfun Bell Cap

The courier was just here :)

20141212_131438.jpg

I am still waiting for the two members to pay. Just bare with me on the shipping please, Welkom p&p only gets courier bags on a Thursday and they go out before the weekend starts, i asked them to reserve for me, i will be there before they open on Thursday to make sure i get some.
Again i ask just be a little patient with the shipping, the caps will reach their owners as soon as possible i promise

Hey Kimbo. If there's any more left you can put me down for one too.

Can everybody please just reply to the bell cap PM i send with my details .. and just send me your details please .. phone number and email for the courier please
Thank you

Hi

There are still a few that must send me their details for the courier please.

Your address, email and phone number

Thank you

Hi

Just about everything is in place to ship tomorrow, i still need the detail from @Rob Fisher @Daniel, if you can please PM me your details before 11am tomorrow .. Still no word from @keeganvaper and he was the most exited. If anybody have some news or know how i can contact him please PM me

Received and in use.

Thanks @kimbo

H3047Mj.jpg

a man with a clean anarchist is a man who often smells of brasso.
Dont you find the button seriously tight tho,i have almost stopped using mine as it kills my puny IT guy hands.
have actually been considering adding nemi magnets and replacing the spring thing

a man with a clean anarchist is a man who often smells of brasso.
Dont you find the button seriously tight tho,i have almost stopped using mine as it kills my puny IT guy hands.
have actually been considering adding nemi magnets and replacing the spring thing
Haha, thanks man. Lol

Nah, I actually prefer the tighter spring. Keeps from auto firing in my pocket. Also like the longer throw that this spring provides. If I could get strong magnets like the ones in my FUhattan I might consider changing. I work in IT too... guess typing strengthened my pinky. ;-)

(Also - tomato sauce cleans up copper nicely... as does lemon juice ;-) )

I am having an issue with mine. I can't get it threaded onto the heatvape clone, and don't want to force it :(

I am having an issue with mine. I can't get it threaded onto the heatvape clone, and don't want to force it :(
I too am having issues with it threading onto any of my atties, authentic and clone

PM Kimbo, I am sure he will be able to assist

Back