Khan

I would have thought white rice is better for eating. Unsure how it would add to the profile. Not much taste to rice is there?

Khan - Fragrant white rice, slow-braised in aromatic coconut-cream, and garnished with opulent slices of sweet-scented litchi

That makes more sense. Previous description had it pegged as some weird fruit profile

I would have thought white rice is better for eating. Unsure how it would add to the profile. Not much taste to rice is there?

@BioHAZarD Ah, but there is a taste to rice. I lived in China for 6 years and ate it every day. When I was in SA on holiday, I missed it so much!

@BioHAZarD Ah, but there is a taste to rice. I lived in China for 6 years and ate it every day. When I was in SA on holiday, I missed it so much!
Too true but not with normal old taste rice ;)

Sent from the abyss

i like the panda, looks angry ...lol

khan_1.jpg

Emissary do some amazing flavors and I love that they go for unique profiles!

@arbdullah picked some up, perhaps he can give us a bit more info?

Emissary do some amazing flavors and I love that they go for unique profiles!

@arbdullah picked some up, perhaps he can give us a bit more info?

Think less curry and rice and more rice pudding/sweet braised rice. Similar to the Dinner Lady juice of the same name. The coconut/rice dessert flavours come through quite clearly, along with something reminiscent of lemongrass?

The litchi is interesting, I smell it more than I taste it - but it's definitely present.

All in all, it's an interesting juice. Definitely sweet, but completely different to the fructose laden kind that everyone loves to hate.

Back