Leaking CUE pods, resolved?

I had to pay for mine.my wife also got herself one a few days ago,but I want her to open it on the release of the second gen pods.that way she can upgrade if she has issues

OK the good news is 3rd gen pods are coming soon.don't know when yet but will go for it once confirmed.

Had a few pods from the new batch sent to me, Thanks @Mic Lazzari

Happy to report no leaks on any of them, hopefully stays this way.

Also much easier to see the liquid level on the new batch, condensation is also very minimal and flavour profiles have been maintained.

Cue is Cue :h:

Had a few pods from the new batch sent to me, Thanks @Mic Lazzari

Happy to report no leaks on any of them, hopefully stays this way.

Also much easier to see the liquid level on the new batch, condensation is also very minimal and flavour profiles have been maintained.

Cue is Cue :h:

Thanks for the feedback @LFC
Am on my last pod of the "old batch"
Looking forward to picking up a few pods from the new batch next time im near a Twisp kiosk

PS - was at the Twisp kiosk at OR Tambo airport in JHB this weekend (taking a family member for a flight) and the guy there said they were still waiting for stock of the new pods

Also, @Mic Lazzari and @HPBotha , when do you expect new pod flavours to be launched?

Thanks for the feedback @LFC
Am on my last pod of the "old batch"
Looking forward to picking up a few pods from the new batch next time im near a Twisp kiosk

PS - was at the Twisp kiosk at OR Tambo airport in JHB this weekend (taking a family member for a flight) and the guy there said they were still waiting for stock of the new pods

Also, @Mic Lazzari and @HPBotha , when do you expect new pod flavours to be launched?

Hi there. All our stores should be stocking the new generation pod by now. I have asked our sales team to follow up with this, regarding OR Tambo.
The new flavours are shipping out soon. We hope to have new flavours in store by the end of the month.

Hi there. All our stores should be stocking the new generation pod by now. I have asked our sales team to follow up with this, regarding OR Tambo.
The new flavours are shipping out soon. We hope to have new flavours in store by the end of the month.
Care to share what flavors ?

Great to hear @Mic Lazzari

Am holding thumbs there is something along the lines of a Rebel Ice
That would be fantastic if it were available
I think I would just jump with joy and go out and buy like 10 pods!

the kiosk at Makro is crying form stock. please send a rep to investigate
Rep was there yesterday and they have stock - just not the "Harry Potter" flavours ;)
We did have a small problem where we missed a delivery slot, so they were understocked for a while, but this has been rectified.
Bear in mind that they do not carry our entire range. For instance they don’t currently stock any Orange by Twisp flavours.

Rep was there yesterday and they have stock - just not the "Harry Potter" flavours ;)
We did have a small problem where we missed a delivery slot, so they were understocked for a while, but this has been rectified.
Bear in mind that they do not carry our entire range. For instance they don’t currently stock any Orange by Twisp flavours.
Lol don't we know it. Wanted to get me a nimbus... Was so happy with my vega I thought why not try the nimbus. But going to head office later with resistance to get me one lol and maybe a few more items... Cant wait

Sent from my SM-G610F using Tapatalk

Greetings.
Thanks for that.

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

So decided to try vaping because I was getting sick of the stink of cigarettes. I got the Twisp Cue kit and really enjoyed the Rebel flavour. When that was done I tried the Tobacco and was not for me. I then tried the Polar Mint and saw that pod was leaking but I just finished it now. I was in the V&A Waterfront on Friday past and bought a Rebel at Pick n Pay for when the Polar Mint finished. I just opened it now and that pod was leaking as well. I was really disappointed because I was just starting to enjoy the vaping experience and now this.

So decided to try vaping because I was getting sick of the stink of cigarettes. I got the Twisp Cue kit and really enjoyed the Rebel flavour. When that was done I tried the Tobacco and was not for me. I then tried the Polar Mint and saw that pod was leaking but I just finished it now. I was in the V&A Waterfront on Friday past and bought a Rebel at Pick n Pay for when the Polar Mint finished. I just opened it now and that pod was leaking as well. I was really disappointed because I was just starting to enjoy the vaping experience and now this.

Hi @neoassasin please send support@twisp.co.za a mail of the above, and also include the batch code on the pod:

upload_2018-8-21_8-59-44.png

I will let them know to look out for your mail!

Last edited:
I never experienced the new pods leaking. I had some fail when the new pods came out but that was resolved and then a few fail just before the last two drops and wasn't worth taking back.
That said well done @twisp,@mic lazzari and @HPBotha. Excellent service

Yup i have to agree with @Resistance. Of all the new pods i've bought so far lately not one leaked on me. Condensation yes. They really improved their pods so i'm thinking if maybe its still some old stock pods thats making its rounds? Big ups to @Twisp @Mic Lazzari and @HPBotha

Here is the most recent one I've purchased, most of it leaked out. As you can see the expiration date is 2020.

20180809_164500.jpg

20180809_164521.jpg

Eish ja no thats not good hey @ace_d_house_cat

Def one for the @Twisp team to follow up then. Did you contact them?

I haven't. I lost the receipt for the pod, my helper then threw away the packaging and I was then forced into a situation (travelling) where I had to throw the pod away because I had nowhere to store it.

At this point all I want is to make @Twisp aware that new-gen pods do still leak.

Back