Mini Midrand/Centurion Vape Meet

Will you attend the mini vape meet on 30 January at Cesco's?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
So far it looks like I'll be able to make it, not sure what time yet though

Thanks @Andre. Beer is cold, and the vape is good. Still contemplating if I should fire up the Sub Mini, or wait to wash it first.
b18b1004ab79fbbd616b73bde0e9045c.jpg

sorry mate, really trying here to make it. but works got me shackled.

All good @abdul. Here's a trick that normally works for me: get off ECIGSSA and do your work :D
multiple monitors always allows me to have the forum open, and i check while i wait for data to come through

take a nice photo of the vapemeet when everyone is there @LandyMan

Just got home to get some goodies, should be there in a little while - just charging a battery (its at 4.17V! almost there!) :)

@LandyMan I'm about 20min away, but I know meself too well. I'll just end up in the k#k again as we have an appointment at 18H00. Hang on, sure the others will trickle in at some point.

@LandyMan I'm about 20min away, but I know meself too well. I'll just end up in the k#k again as we have an appointment at 18H00. Hang on, sure the others will trickle in at some point.
I also can't stay till past 18:30 or so - kids bedtime routines etc.

I also can't stay till past 18:30 or so - kids bedtime routines etc.
No worries @Derick. So here's the problem. 4 beers and 2 glasses of water later, I have my full vape case at the table, couple of grand worth of kit in there, and I need to ... well, I need the loo :) I need a babysitter for my vape case :D

No worries @Derick. So here's the problem. 4 beers and 2 glasses of water later, I have my full vape case at the table, couple of grand worth of kit in there, and I need to ... well, I need the loo :) I need a babysitter for my vape case :D
haha, crap, shove it down your shirt!

Back