My Reo is on the way!!!

Antonius Scheid

New Vaper
LV

Awards
:dance:I' so excited! My Reo order is on the way!:rock:

IMG_0209.png

And the batteries, charger and ohm meter ordered at VapeKing will arrive today!

Luckily I have to fly to China on Sunday for 5 days, that will shorten the waiting time.

What do you guys suggest to use as wick for the start off? As you can see I ordered 2 different sizes of silica wick but I don't have a clue if that will do the trick in the beginning.

Any comments are highly appreciated....:wasntme::party:

:dance:I' so excited! My Reo order is on the way!:rock:

View attachment 13177

And the batteries, charger and ohm meter ordered at VapeKing will arrive today!

Luckily I have to fly to China on Sunday for 5 days, that will shorten the waiting time.

What do you guys suggest to use as wick for the start off? As you can see I ordered 2 different sizes of silica wick but I don't have a clue if that will do the trick in the beginning.

Any comments are highly appreciated....:wasntme::party:

Awesome! Regarding wick, its a personal taste; some prefer Rayon, others cotton. I personally prefer 2mm Ekowool. Have a look in the Reo threads on this forum for more info.

Awesome! Regarding wick, its a personal taste; some prefer Rayon, others cotton. I personally prefer 2mm Ekowool. Have a look in the Reo threads on this forum for more info.

My wick set up is similar to @johan 's. I suppose the easiest, is to just use cotton to start off with, as its easy and cheap to replace - once you have sussed out everything start trying the other wicking options

My wick set up is similar to @johan 's. I suppose the easiest, is to just use cotton to start off with, as its easy and cheap to replace - once you have sussed out everything start trying the other wicking options

By cotton I believe you mean normal cotton balls transformed into wick? (Total noob in control.....:think:)

Awesome :D Im sure you must be super duper excited! We're all looking forward to welcoming you to Reoville.

@Andre will be able to add your name to the list of reo households in SA so long :rock:

Just don't get too over excited because I have had a Woodvil from REO sitting somewhere in the PO since the 20th September and still no sign of it! :-@

Just don't get too over excited because I have had a Woodvil from REO sitting somewhere in the PO since the 20th September and still no sign of it! :-@

Oh noooooo! Now you messed up my day!!! Naa, just kidding! For sure your order sits somewhere in Joburg and is not processed because of that fricken SAPO strike. Or do they work again (as long as one can call their normal operation working......)

Great stuff, you will love it.

I have received various shipments in the past weeks from UK, US and Germany although with a quite big delay (UK shipping via Royal Mail took 5 weeks). So the only thing I can do at the moment is to keep my fingers crossed and hope that the $48 shipping costs makes a difference. At least I will be able to track that thing once in the country.

Btw, the Reo is already flying to SA....;)

At $48 surely this is a courier like DHL that does not use the SAPO.

According to my knowledge SAPO gets involved anyways if the package is shipped by USPS; but according to 1st hand information we received (as a company) the strike is declared as over and all efforts are on to deal with the back log.........

Nope this is USPS US Post Office. They do deliver to your door but it's via the Post Office. I'm waiting for 6 REO's stuck between NY and here! ;-(

Back