My Reo is on the way!!!

what the heck are you going to do with "another" 6 Reo's?

Well Two are my current Woodvils that went to the Reo Spa for new gold connectors and a general check out.
Three are mini Woodvils I managed to snag in the ECF classifieds and only one of them is mine.
So really the only extravagant part of this exercise is a new Black Wrinkled Grad SL /LP that somehow got ordered... ;-)

1st time customs worked efficient, 3 1/2 hours in customs only! Somebody must have told them to work faster.....

Attachments

• cleared.jpg
    cleared.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 24
Nice Antonius, Im also waiting for my first Reo. I ordered mine through Vapour Mountain. Every time I check the forms for information i get more and more eager. Only hear great things about Reos, and reading the posts everyone is always ready to help so being a newbie shouldnt be a problem :)

Nice Antonius, Im also waiting for my first Reo. I ordered mine through Vapour Mountain. Every time I check the forms for information i get more and more eager. Only hear great things about Reos, and reading the posts everyone is always ready to help so being a newbie shouldnt be a problem :)
Ah, the mysterious Ridwaan on the pre-order list? Most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself to the forumites at the end of this thread.
And congrats on the Reo on its way. Of course we shall help wherever we can, just shout. This thread gives you all the basics.
Looking forward to seeing pics of your new Reo and hearing your impressions. Happy vaping.
PS: Would you mind if I register you on the ECF Reo Roll Call thread in the mean time? You will be our 101th Reo Household in South Africa.

Ah, the mysterious Ridwaan on the pre-order list? Most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself to the forumites at the end of this thread.
And congrats on the Reo on its way. Of course we shall help wherever we can, just shout. This thread gives you all the basics.
Looking forward to seeing pics of your new Reo and hearing your impressions. Happy vaping.
PS: Would you mind if I register you on the ECF Reo Roll Call thread in the mean time? You will be our 101th Reo Household in South Africa.
Yup thats me:) Read the Reo basics and watched the vids....as ready as can be i hope.
Sure you can register me on the ECF Reo Rall Call.

Now I will have to built my first ever coil. Any suggestions on what I should start? Have got Ecowhool, Silica, organic cotton, 28awg and no clue!

Now I will have to built my first ever coil. Any suggestions on what I should start? Have got Ecowhool, Silica, organic cotton, 28awg and no clue!
emoji1.png
emoji12.png
emoji106.png

Start straight with Ekowool, cut a piece, torch the living crap out of it, put a mandrel / drill bit or screwdriver with more/less 1.5mm diameter in centre of Ekowool, wrap evenly spaced 8 coils with your 28G Kanthal, secure in your RDA, remove mandrel / drill bit or screwdriver. Squonk and suck it.

Back