Name For Afriville Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout running a poll with different names that was given in this topic and everyone can vote on it!
Actually only Afriville citizens must be able to vote on it, still have to do my payment, but yeah. Afriville citizens contributed to this project so give them the voice to vote.

How bout running a poll with different names that was given in this topic and everyone can vote on it!
Actually only Afriville citizens must be able to vote on it, still have to do my payment, but yeah. Afriville citizens contributed to this project so give them the voice to vote.
See this post.

When I first heard about this project I remembered my trip to Victoria falls, which is known as "the smoke that thunders" (Mosi-oa-Tunya)

If you've ever been there, you will know why they call it this. Always fancied the name for this project.

Just my 2c

mamlambo - Zulu deity and a large snake like creature or goddess of rivers. Also known as the brain sucker.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamlambo

I think I may have landed up on the odd part of Wikipedia again.

How about Van Hunks ?

"If you are in Cape Town when the Southeaster blows (usually in the summer of the southern hemisphere), you will see a layer of cloud just covering the top of Table Mountain. This is the "tablecloth". In the eighteenth century, a Dutch pirate called Van Hunks retired to Cape Town, thinking that his successful life of villainy had left him safe and comfortably rich. He took to climbing what is now called Devil's Peak, to relax at Breakfast Rock and enjoy the view. His pleasure was increased by his pipe smoking, and, like Blackbeard, he was inordinately proud of the quantity of smoke that he could inhale without getting sick. One day, a cloaked stranger appeared, and challenged him to a smoking duel. Van Hunks may have won, but no unrepentant sinner really beats the Devil. When Van Hunks realised who the stranger was, both of them vanished in a puff of smoke. Every year, Van Hunks is forced to repeat his duel, and the quantity of smoke produced becomes the "tablecloth".

No it must be open for everyone to vote.

No takers for Malambo?

How about the E-majine?

• Afriville Tonteldoos
  • Afriville Amafu
  • Afriville VM30
  • RSA30

Agree, like the Badger or even Meerkat for smaller version and still thinks Rhino should stick with the 18650 unit

I think Rhino is holding up nicely for the 18650 version.
It was your original suggestion @johanct ;-) or at least the shortened version of Black Rhino

Agree, like the Badger or even Meerkat for smaller version and still thinks Rhino should stick with the 18650 unit

With you all the way! Love the name Badger or Meerkat for the smaller version! :)

I've been lurking around and think you guys have something good going here. Personally love the name "Rhino" and think if you are going to name a smaller version, it should also be an endangered species.

Like "Rooikat" don't know what it is called in English.

I've been lurking around and think you guys have something good going here. Personally love the name "Rhino" and think if you are going to name a smaller version, it should also be an endangered species.

Like "Rooikat" don't know what it is called in English.
Red cat. :D
Caracal.
It sounds quite cool!

My cousin use to have a rhino called badger. No jokes.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back