Name Your Reo

Ladies and Gentlemen: May I present to you: Davina
IMG_6881%2000000.jpg

Named after the character that this beauty plays in the the TV Series: The Originals.
danielle%20campbell%20davina.png

The teen witch Davina. She totally bewitched me when I saw her on the site and chose her to come and move in with me. :p
Isn't she just gorgeous?!

Davina is just the right name for that stunning woodie @zadiac - very suitable. (PS. glad you found this thread ;)).

Many thanks to you Uncle Rob. If it wasn't for you, Davina and I wouldn't be together now. :p

Ladies and Gentlemen: May I present to you: Davina
IMG_6881%2000000.jpg

Named after the character that this beauty plays in the the TV Series: The Originals.
danielle%20campbell%20davina.png

The teen witch Davina. She totally bewitched me when I saw her on the site and chose her to come and move in with me. :p
Isn't she just gorgeous?!
The perfect fit. Smouldering, mysterious.....

Many thanks to you Uncle Rob. If it wasn't for you, Davina and I wouldn't be together now. :p

Happy to play match maker! I know how much I love my new woodies and how much you gonna love Davina! Life is good! :rock:

Thanks Uncle Rob and she vapes better than the Grand. I don't know if it's my imagination, but it's like she kicks a little harder and her response time is a bit better for me. Maybe it's because she's a witch? :p

Thanks Uncle Rob and she vapes better than the Grand. I don't know if it's my imagination, but it's like she kicks a little harder and her response time is a bit better for me. Maybe it's because she's a witch? :p

I see the guys on ECF saying the same thing and I have to say I haven't had anything else in my paws other than Athena and Abby since they arrived. I also think they kick a little better.

But I still love Selene very much and I'm going to give her a make over because she deserves it. She kept me happy all this time and I'm not going to push her aside now that Davina is here. I'm going to enjoy both of them together....hehehe

But I still love Selene very much and I'm going to give her a make over because she deserves it. She kept me happy all this time and I'm not going to push her aside now that Davina is here. I'm going to enjoy both of them together....hehehe

100% I feel the same way about Lily, Avril, Old Avril, Dice and Camila! :)

im in so much trouble now not to know how to name my new woody ................want something classy , old , like bw movie .....

im in so much trouble now not to know how to name my new woody ................want something classy , old , like bw movie .....

Julie Andrews
Vivien Leigh
Natalie Wood
Grace Kelly
Judy Garland

Marilyn, not Marilin hahaha.....no it's a good name.

My goodness, three new woodies named!

@zadiac, congrats on your woodie - i know you will enjoy it! Enjoy to the max

@Rob Fisher , dakota is so cool!!

And @andro, marilyn is certainly a classic! Enjoy! Didnt see a pic of her unless i maybe missed it.

Back