imagesCA99R10U.jpg
imagesCA7ZCSFU.jpg

IMG_20150615_1120311.jpg

Jade is a great name @Andre!
Love the way you asked Rob for approval. Ha ha

And Lara is a great name @Keith Milton
Lara Jolie
Lol

P.S I'm not naming my reos yet because if I do I will refer to them by their name. The problem comes in when I misplace mods, and I do so regularly, and ask the wife "honey have you seen (insert lady name here)" followed by the wife thinking I have gone mad and all the thinking I'm crazy stuff reignited in her head.

P.S I'm not naming my reos yet because if I do I will refer to them by their name. The problem comes in when I misplace mods, and I do so regularly, and ask the wife "honey have you seen (insert lady name here)" followed by the wife thinking I have gone mad and all the thinking I'm crazy stuff reignited in her head.

They get over it after a while... I got into kak for the first few weeks but now I get asked which one is that? ;-)

Well it's not advisable to start something on the weekends. I'll maybe wait till Monday so I can go to work where it's whine free :D

Ten of the 33 have names, one came with a name attached to it by a previous lady owner. Giving them names is more a girlie thing to me. But I did give some of them names while on ECF for the lady Reonauts.

James Dean - a Jatoba Woodvil named by a lady.
2wood.jpg

Calmity Jane - a Maple Burl Woodvil 18490 that is a well used ***** owned by many others before me.
27-1ss.jpg

Princess Lazuli - a Blue Anodized OG Mini 14500 from the February 2011 run.
a01.jpg

Fools Gold - a Gold Anodized LP/SL Grand that I bought on an April 1st.
foolsgold.jpg

The Widow - a Black Anodized LP Mini 2.1
25s.jpg

Brickles - a Brass Mini 1.0 that weighs and glitters light a brick of gold
r26brickles.jpg

Traxxx - a TRA/Black Ano P67
28x.jpg

Graxxx - a Hammertone P67
30x.jpg

Magpixxx - a White/Black Ano P67
29x.jpg

Murderxxx - a Black Wrinkle P67