Native Wicks

Seems I'm too late. Was at the hospital since early this morning trying to help my mom who had a stroke this morning :worried: Feel really crap right now about that.

But this stuff does indeed seem very interesting.

Hey bro. Sorry to hear about that. Hope it wasn't too serious. Have they given you a prognosis yet?

I'll give you some of mine when it comes. Gonna pass by you anyway when I go fetch my stuff from Paul. Can just as well stop at your place and give you some :)

Seems I'm too late. Was at the hospital since early this morning trying to help my mom who had a stroke this morning :worried: Feel really crap right now about that.

Hope she gets better soon man!

Hey I hope she is ok - not a nice experience.

Thanks @johan, I've been down this road with my dad a few times already. It sucks, but she is in the best hands right now.

Sorry to hear @Alex :( Hope she is better bud. Wishing her all the best!

This is terrible news @Alex, holding thumbs for you guys, hope she recovers soon :bouquet:

Thanks so much guys, I really appreciate the sentiment.

Hey guys! So I've been talking to a few of you through email no set deals have gone down yet but we're doing our best to get it out to you all. I'm willing to work through loopholes and give better pricing to supply you all with our amazing product. Let's work something out!

@hashi do you know what the correct HS Code is for your product, without it its hard to determine the amount of import duty levied on the product, and impossible to calculate landing costs, once this figure can be determined I am sure the guys on this forum will be more than willing to take you up on your offer :)

Ooh these should be in any day now #can't_wait

There's a competitor out already(ofc) it's called vapors choice cotton. Think it's basically the same thing, possibly soaks juice a bit better.

So I mailed Native wicks to see what they would say about Vapors choice cotton and this is what kyle replied with,

...our product is more refined version of vapers choice. They are a clone company that came out after us. What they show is the video is not even our product because we did the same test ourselves. We also took a piece of each and dropped it into a bucket of water ours sank immediately and theirs floated on the service for some time. Native Wicks is a becoming a large name here in California and across the nation we are being recognized by major distributors. We stand by our product 100% I can gaurentee it's superior to vapers choice.
cleardot.gif

The video I referred to was,

And here's what vapers choice say,
it is made of Supima Cotton and all 100% organic, ours contain a 36" strand per unit and the best for Flavor, Absorption and Heat resistance, you can literally fire iit'll it is completely dried out and drip it and won't have that bad cotton burnt taste, and last's up to 3 weeks for close to 20 builds

Choices, choices.....lol

I've got 6 tubs coming in this week might be willing to let two go:wasntme:

Back