Nicoticket - Juice Reviews

They are running a special until tomorrow.

On June 11th, 2014 - we will be celebrating ONE YEAR in BUSINESS!

Katy and I wanted to reach out and thank all of you that have made this opportunity possible for us. One year ago, Nicoticket was formed with 1 gallon of PG, 1 gallon of VG, 1 liter of 48mg nicotine (because I couldn't afford 100mg), and a dozen bottles of flavoring. One year later, we have processed over 18,000 ORDERS! It's hard to believe - it seems like every day we look at each other and say "would you have guessed 3 months ago that..." Every day you honor us, and the wider vaping community, by reaching out to smokers and showing them a viable alternative to cancer sticks. Every day you share your stories of success the serve as fuel for our mission. Every day for the last 365 days, I have woken up excited to serve this community of people we love and respect. THANK YOU - ONE AND ALL!~

Ready for a sale?!?

BUY TWO BOTTLES - GET ONE FREE!!

ENDS WEDNESDAY NIGHT! 48 HOURS ONLY!!
Thanks for letting us know. Will order for sure.

mine is on the way! looking forward to it. @Matthee did u try the Virus (H1N1)? It scored no. 1 spot in the "best of ecf" by far

mine is on the way! looking forward to it. @Matthee did u try the Virus (H1N1)? It scored no. 1 spot in the "best of ecf" by far
Yes, I did. Not for immediate vaping, leave it for a month then it is great. A good tobacco with a sweetish Maple flavour. Radioactive is a good tobacco with a vanilla flavour (same vanilla they use in Frenilla), but less sweet than the Virus. Radioactive is pre-steeped so you can vape it out of the box.

Anybody tried "Home Slice PB&J" or Wakonda?

Home slice looks interesting.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Anybody tried "Home Slice PB&J" or Wakonda?
Nope, but have tried the Peanut Butter Cookie, which forms the base for Home Slice. Awesome roasted peanuts taste, very real, very natural. Unfortunately I do not like peanuts so a member took it over from me. But if you like the taste of roasted peanuts, Home Slice will be for you. Sweet, like most of their juices, of course.

Yes, I did. Not for immediate vaping, leave it for a month then it is great. A good tobacco with a sweetish Maple flavour. Radioactive is a good tobacco with a vanilla flavour (same vanilla they use in Frenilla), but less sweet than the Virus. Radioactive is pre-steeped so you can vape it out of the box.
good thing that the UK vendor steeps it before putting it up for sale ;)

I like sweetish tobacco, and maple sounds great to me as well.
Btw, its now a race....both Nicoticket, from UK, and Witchers, from Spain, were shipped yesterday afternoon. Lets see...

You going to love the virus after 6 weeks the tobacco really starts coming through with the sweet maple finish its great. Dripping some right now. Apparently it gets even better after the 8 week mark but i could ignore it anymore everytime I opened my cupboard it would stare at me

You going to love the virus after 6 weeks the tobacco really starts coming through with the sweet maple finish its great. Dripping some right now. Apparently it gets even better after the 8 week mark but i could ignore it anymore everytime I opened my cupboard it would stare at me
sooooo looking fwd now. it will be here before the weekend I guess.

Ive got the pbj coming . Ill let you guys know .

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

so, got my Nicoticket supplies. Not going into detail yet, will have to do this more. First impressions though:

The Virus (H1N1): Enjoying it, it definitely has a good tobacco flavour. At first it was like peanut infused. After about 2 dripping sessions I could taste the cinnamon. Although I am usually not that keen on cinnamon.....here it is a nice undercover tone. Will give more feedback later on.

Frenilla: OMG! This is the cleanest Vanilla I have tasted so far. Not overly sweet, just right. I think i will get this one into my rotation as well, there is no doubt. @Matthee you were so right with this one! To all Vanilla lovers: Go and get it when you have the chance.

@Tom - great to hear you are enjoying your flavours.
That Frenilla sounds amazing -

Will be thinking of you at the upcoming Vape Meet on Sat

so, got my Nicoticket supplies. Not going into detail yet, will have to do this more. First impressions though:

The Virus (H1N1): Enjoying it, it definitely has a good tobacco flavour. At first it was like peanut infused. After about 2 dripping sessions I could taste the cinnamon. Although I am usually not that keen on cinnamon.....here it is a nice undercover tone. Will give more feedback later on.

Frenilla: OMG! This is the cleanest Vanilla I have tasted so far. Not overly sweet, just right. I think i will get this one into my rotation as well, there is no doubt. @Matthee you were so right with this one! To all Vanilla lovers: Go and get it when you have the chance.
The more you steep the Virus, the more the tobacco comes out. Glad you like the Frenilla.

Frenilla is amazing a full kayfun tank doesn't last me long.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

My latest order from Nicoticket just arrived and it got here in 8 days from pulling the trigger , these guys are so on top of their game and once again it came straight to my work , im so impressed

just dripped a bit of pb and j on the reo . first impression is strong roasted peanuts, the jelly and bread are very much waay in the background at present and i would imagine this one is gonna need a loooong steep

just dripped a bit of pb and j on the reo . first impression is strong roasted peanuts, the jelly and bread are very much waay in the background at present and i would imagine this one is gonna need a loooong steep
Although not my taste, that roasted peanut is very authentic. And they do say it softens over time.

further feedback:

H1N1 is great in the subohm Kayfun! I was about to be disappointed, then I recoiled the Kayfun. 0.8 ohms done with 7/8 wraps of 0.40mm wire. 2.5mm inner diameter.

Btw, I have been trying to find a good subohm setup for my Kayfun/mech combo, tried para coils and barrel coils....none I was happy with. It was lacking plumes or flavour or both. Barrel coils 1.5mm inner diameter was giving dry hits. Therefore i ordered some thicker wires to get a decent single subohm coil done.
This is it! It will be my standard coil for this combo from now on.

wow...the cinnamon is not so much in the face anymore, its actually quite lekka :D one can taste the tobacco, its sweetish tho. I can taste now the maple since the cinnamon is more in the background. What a difference.

so, the H1N1 does not work for me as a dripping juice, but the Frenilla does big time.

Both juices get now a 10/10 from me. No money wasted. Still coming, soon: Creme Brulee and Custards Last Stand

further feedback:

H1N1 is great in the subohm Kayfun! I was about to be disappointed, then I recoiled the Kayfun. 0.8 ohms done with 7/8 wraps of 0.40mm wire. 2.5mm inner diameter.

Btw, I have been trying to find a good subohm setup for my Kayfun/mech combo, tried para coils and barrel coils....none I was happy with. It was lacking plumes or flavour or both. Barrel coils 1.5mm inner diameter was giving dry hits. Therefore i ordered some thicker wires to get a decent single subohm coil done.
This is it! It will be my standard coil for this combo from now on.

wow...the cinnamon is not so much in the face anymore, its actually quite lekka :D one can taste the tobacco, its sweetish tho. I can taste now the maple since the cinnamon is more in the background. What a difference.

so, the H1N1 does not work for me as a dripping juice, but the Frenilla does big time.

Both juices get now a 10/10 from me. No money wasted. Still coming, soon: Creme Brulee and Custards Last Stand
I can't wait for your impressions on custards last stand.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

one more comment for the H1N1....

I have vaped it exclusively for the last few days in the Kayfun, and it is now my No. 1 ADV. It is so smooth and such a complex flavour. Sometimes I taste peanuts, just a little. other times I taste more maple, all together with the tobacco. The tobacco you can smell in the room for quite a while. And the cinnamon not being overpowering is actually a perfect match. And this statement is from someone who is not keen on Cinnamon....

That also shows that the first impression is not something to go by. If you dislike a juice at first, try different setups and keep on trying it for a few days.

I will order more of this great juice.

one more comment for the H1N1....

I have vaped it exclusively for the last few days in the Kayfun, and it is now my No. 1 ADV. It is so smooth and such a complex flavour. Sometimes I taste peanuts, just a little. other times I taste more maple, all together with the tobacco. The tobacco you can smell in the room for quite a while. And the cinnamon not being overpowering is actually a perfect match. And this statement is from someone who is not keen on Cinnamon....

That also shows that the first impression is not something to go by. If you dislike a juice at first, try different setups and keep on trying it for a few days.

I will order more of this great juice.
And it will change more as it steeps. I like mine steeped for at least 30 days when the NET tobacco starts coming into its own.

I got 50ml and that wpnt last 30 days :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

Back