Nicoticket - Juice Reviews

@Tom, we missed you at the vape meet!
You were in our thoughts :)

@Tom, we missed you at the vape meet!
You were in our thoughts :)
yeah.... I would have loved to be there. but one day I will make it again. atm there are no plans yet for SA. I had an opportunity end of July, but it clashes with my summer leave :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

No worries @Tom
Just let us know and if its possible to coincide a vape meet that will be great
Otherwise we will have our own mini vape meet
And you must give us an order list of the juices you want and we will get it for you

Just pulled the trigger for more of The Virus. And added some Suicide Bunny to that basket.

H1N1 is an excellent juice, i can see why many people like it so much. Personally, i'm not a fan. Interestingly, there is no cinnamon in H1N1, the cinnamon taste you get is from the NET.

H1N1 is an excellent juice, i can see why many people like it so much. Personally, i'm not a fan. Interestingly, there is no cinnamon in H1N1, the cinnamon taste you get is from the NET.

Strangely I did not like The Virus much..... i did like Radioactive though.

Wow...thats completely different to my taste then. I am hooked on that stuff. Today I tasted something walnut in it. But maybe its because I like it a bit sweeter. The pure tobaccos can easily taste like Maggi too. I had that badly with the Pipe Sauces. A lot of people raved about it, I could not vape it.

In the beginning I preferred the Radioactive, but after a bit of steeping the Virus (H1N1) was a clear winner for me. Have never tasted cinnamon in there, but many do. For sure the Virus will stay on my rotation unless I find something better locally.

The cinnamon was only strong in the beginning. On the RDA. Now its just a subdued addition.

Arg , tried some of @steve 's BETELGEUSE on his Reo . Best fruit liquid I've had thus far after VM's Berry Blaze .

I now want a Reo and litres of this stuff but alas I've got too much juice I need to work thru at the moment .

I will be in the bush when they restock Frenilla, if anyone is going to order kindly ad me for 30 or 50ml // 12mg nic, pm me your banking details etc and I will sort out, thanks.

so, after contacting Clark I will start ordering it directly. 205ml straight away, saving me 40 euros :)

Question: has anyone tried Wakonda by now? I am tempted for this, although my main focus is on The Virus.

so, after contacting Clark I will start ordering it directly. 205ml straight away, saving me 40 euros :)

Question: has anyone tried Wakonda by now? I am tempted for this, although my main focus is on The Virus.
That is a good save. Nope, have not tried Wakonda yet, but it is on my list.

Frenilla is back on the web site (www.nicoticket.com)!

Have tried their Wakonda as well: A real purist's coffee with a back note of tobacco and a bit of vanilla. Great filter coffee (black) taste, which mellows as the day wears on. I am not a coffee juice lover, but this one has been put together so well that I had to like it. This has actually been made for a French company for some time and sold there. Thus, the taste caters for the European palate, which (as far as coffee goes) is closer to our SA palates too. They have now decided to sell it online. I speculate they did this because they are getting quite a lot of orders from outside the USA - and they had a test run with USA vapers. Methinks you won't be disappointed.

Frenilla is back on the web site (www.nicoticket.com)!

Have tried their Wakonda as well: A real purist's coffee with a back note of tobacco and a bit of vanilla. Great filter coffee (black) taste, which mellows as the day wears on. I am not a coffee juice lover, but this one has been put together so well that I had to like it. This has actually been made for a French company for some time and sold there. Thus, the taste caters for the European palate, which (as far as coffee goes) is closer to our SA palates too. They have now decided to sell it online. I speculate they did this because they are getting quite a lot of orders from outside the USA - and they had a test run with USA vapers. Methinks you won't be disappointed.

Am I blind? I can't seem to see it :p

Wish I had ordered doodle! Sounds so epic!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Also can't see it, please tell me I didn't miss out again. Thought it was only launching this afternoon.

Frenilla and strenilla launching at 930 cst . Whenever that is

Back