Reo Mail

Just didn't seem right to put the Chalice in Prestik Andre (thought I'd use Rob's atty stand),but then again it doesn't find it's way onto a Reo that often either:)
Lol, mine has earned a permanent place on my Mini at this stage. For me the flavour on the Chalice is without compare.

Lol, mine has earned a permanent place on my Mini at this stage. For me the flavour on the Chalice is without compare.
I will use it again for sure as I also started to like it after a while.

Is the air holes smaller than the Cyclops?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, the air hole is inside and is bigger than that of the RM2. Think 2mm. Then there are air channels to the top with a ring with 3 holes, which is the AFC. But, it is single coil only. Reasonable clouds, but will never be a real cloud making machine. A flavour machine for sure. More info here: http://markbugs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=61
Currently on sale at Reosmods for $150: http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...category_id=32&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3

No, the air hole is inside and is bigger than that of the RM2. Think 2mm. Then there are air channels to the top with a ring with 3 holes, which is the AFC. But, it is single coil only. Reasonable clouds, but will never be a real cloud making machine. A flavour machine for sure. More info here: http://markbugs.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=61
Currently on sale at Reosmods for $150: http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...category_id=32&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3
Dankie @Andre wardeer dit.

Reo mail baby

Collected my mini on Thursday evening

Here she is

With the Odin:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428136729.179916.jpg

With kui atty- actually a beautiful fit for the mini in my opinion:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428136783.007989.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428136803.498855.jpg
She needs some attention- lots of scratches and the door magnets are kaput so need to get that sorted. But all in all im glad I bought it

My two reos:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428136817.994422.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428136959.216143.jpg

Wishing you all the best with the new Mini @Riaz!

I am sure you will discover what a marvellous fit in the hand it is...

Wishing you all the best with the new Mini @Riaz!

I am sure you will discover what a marvellous fit in the hand it is...
Thanks @Silver

After using the mini exclusively since Thursday evening, the grand feels ginormous in the hand LOL

I'm just a bit worried about the battery life. My purchase did come with 3 batteries in total, are all 18500 only 1000mah or are there higher mah ones available?

Thanks @Silver

After using the mini exclusively since Thursday evening, the grand feels ginormous in the hand LOL

I'm just a bit worried about the battery life. My purchase did come with 3 batteries in total, are all 18500 only 1000mah or are there higher mah ones available?

Hi @Riaz

I generally build fairly "tame" coils on the Mini, not lower than 0.8 ohms. Not because of anything other than that it usually has my Choc Mint Coffee mix in it - and that I find best at about 1 ohm.

I am using the little red Efest 18490 - I think they are 1100 mah. But they are quite old now - Lol

Nevertheless, I get a full tank's worth (about 2.6ml - not too full) on one battery. I don't notice a power reduction through the tank and when I pull the battery out it measures about 3.8 V.

So a spare juice bottle and a spare battery should provide for quite a bit of vaping.

All the above may change if you build lower ohm coils and dual coils. Have never tried that on my Mini because its a SP with the RM2 on it.

Thanks for the reply @Silver

This is the build I'm running on the mini now:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428144175.823811.jpg
Dual 28g
0.6 ohms

My juice bottle is about half now and the battery is measuring in at 3.82v

I did however use the same battery last night when pulsing the coils- which definitely adds to its reduced reading now

I wish they made 2500mah batteries in 18500/ 18490, or atleast something close to that mah

Nice coiling @Riaz
Ya, the duals and lower ohms chow the juice and battery much much faster.

So less vaping time but arguably more pleasurable ;-)

You must remember though that you can always double the battery life of the Mini by using 18mg - he he

Enjoy the Mini @Riaz. I use mine for dessert jooses and to taste new juices. Sporting the Chalice, single coil at 0.61 ohms. Running AW 18490s 1200mAh 18A, which gives me about 2.6 ml of juice down to around 3.8 V.

d3e95261316cdf14ffe2318df2ed2b42.jpg

22d1e16ecfc69574f45fd416cbb14677.jpg

She is a beauty! :)

d3e95261316cdf14ffe2318df2ed2b42.jpg

22d1e16ecfc69574f45fd416cbb14677.jpg

She is a beauty! :)

Awesome photography! ... and must say she's a beauty of note. Looking forward to your Reo comments. I believe you will experience the same vape satisfying nirvana we do here in Reoville. Here's your badge, enjoy!

ReoBadge.png

Thanks @johan! I have been waiting to get one for a really long time! I have already tried one of my favourite juices in it and it tastes better than my tanks! :)

That's not fair.......we all sitting her chomping at the bit for Reo Mail and you are already vaping up a storm with yours :)

argh! also brough my kit to work hoping Lagertha would arrive ....

Back