Reo Roll Call

Here is our latest Reo Roll Call - setting out the number of Reo households in South Africa (not the number of Reos in total). Some of the Reos are still on their way for delivery. Correct me if wrong, but think those are the ones on the way to @Lyle Abrahams, @zadiac, @huffnpuff and @BigB. We are waiting with them and looking forward to their reporting for duty in the Reo Mail thread. Badges will be awarded then - by our official badger @johan.

tuIaTm7.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
Vamoman = @Cape vaping supplies
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
McJuicebottle = @Vapey McJuicy
Wayne = @Silverbear
Not members of ecigssa: JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Elmarie, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoC, Anderton Smith
Not Reonauts anymore: @umzungu, Elmarie, @VapeSnow
Reonauts in the making: @Snape of Vape, @MarkK (joking of course).

wms30T3.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410455462.089911.jpg

Finally and there she be! Please meet Kyūkyoku no. Sorry for the pic my phone is a bit taaaaatttttiiii

Ah, at last. Congrats and most welcome to Reoville. Enjoy and tell us about it.

Andre please Add @emqube he recieved his reo monday

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

its a bit of a dilemma for me....I would like to register my Reo. But the question is for which country??? Springbok or Bundesadler?

My vaping heart is South African, my home is Germany. I also don't really participate in german forums, only FB groups. On introduction in ECF I spread the word that I am from Germany...

@Andre and all othe Reonauts...where to from here? :D

its a bit of a dilemma for me....I would like to register my Reo. But the question is for which country??? Springbok or Bundesadler?

My vaping heart is South African, my home is Germany. I also don't really participate in german forums, only FB groups. On introduction in ECF I spread the word that I am from Germany...

Easy answer! :rock:

SA @Tom, follow your vaping heart
and you do attend vape meets here ;-)

@Tom, you now live in Germany. So imo you should register the Reo household there. As much as I would have liked you to register as a SA household, logic and honesty do dictate otherwise?

@Tom, you now live in Germany. So imo you should register the Reo household there. As much as I would have liked you to register as a SA household, logic and honesty do dictate otherwise?
yeah, thats exactly why I have this dilemma. and I fully agree with you.

Germany 97, South Africa 84 - Germany must be afraid, very afraid!
We only need 13 more new Reo households and we are level :rock:

Germany.jpg

Back