Reo Roll Call

Why dont we do a reo count for amount of reo in za? Can be fun ( not household but real devices)

Here is our latest Reo Roll Call - setting out the number of Reo households in South Africa (not the number of Reos in total). Some of the Reos are still on their way for delivery - you know who you are - we are waiting with you and looking forward to seeing you reporting for duty in the Reo Mail thread. Badges will be awarded then - by our official badger @johan.
We now have more Reo households than any one State in the USA! And are fast overhauling Germany.

xLOJfyU.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
Vamoman = @Cape vaping supplies
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
McJuicebottle = @Vapey McJuicy
Wayne = @Silverbear
RobHowes = @Robert Howes
Not members of ecigssa: JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoC, Anderton Smith,
Not Reonauts anymore: @umzungu, Elmarie, @VapeSnow, @Chop007

tCt8gSQ.jpg

Last edited:
Super

Thanks for the update @Andre

Onwards and upwards!

The meteoric rise in REO in SA can be ascribed to our very own @Andre who was very patient with us non-believers! Thanks Andre you rock! :rock:

The meteoric rise in REO in SA can be ascribed to our very own @Andre who was very patient with us non-believers! Thanks Andre you rock! :rock:

Thanks Skipper. Fortunately the product does speak for itself and with so many Reonauts in Reoville in South Africa now, all I do is try to keep score whilst you and all the other Reonauts and Vapour Mountain spread the magic.

And let me use this opportunity to apologize to all those Reonaughts/Reonots out there who we subjected to the hard sell. I, for one, tend to become over enthusiastic and not take criticism of the Reo too well. Shall do my utmost to be more restrained in future.

And let me use this opportunity to apologize to all those Reonaughts/Reonots out there who we subjected to the hard sell. I, for one, tend to become over enthusiastic and not take criticism of the Reo too well. Shall do my utmost to be more restrained in future.

Hehehe... I will try and do the same... but no promises! And I will attempt to REO Photo bomb as many times as possible! :confused:;)

I share @Rob Fisher 's sentiments fully regarding @Andre's pioneering Reo discovery and subsequent guidance to many of us

@Andre guided me very patiently on my journey to the Reo
(admittedly, it took me much longer than others ;-)

But @Andre, I hope you realise that we are all watching you very closely now -
The day you find something else to replace you Reos, it will be the news of the year.....

Please don't take offence to my following question...

Can someone please link me to a thread where you explain just why a REO is the be all and end all of Vaping. I do believe all of you that say it's the shizznizz, but I just can't see it. I can't see how it could be better than, for example a 100w box (yes I know its a mech) , or a 26650 full copper mod etc etc.

Please understand that I'm not asking this out of disrespect, I genuinely want to understand. I have some cash to burn at the moment, and can easily afford a LP REO Grand with all the bells and whistles(if there are any) etc. But with that same amount of cash, I could buy a pretty sick as testicles authentic copper mech mod and dripper.

Help!!!

Hey Nick

I wouldn't say the Reo is the be all and end all of vaping, but once you've experienced the convenience of the Reo, you'll understand. I was sceptical too in the beginning, but decided to take the plunge and do it.
I have the Reo Grand LP and a 100W Sigelei and I tell you I love them both. The Reo is convenient in the sense that you don't have to drip, which makes her perfect for driving and at work if you don't want to stop and drip. I can tell you that she hits better than my mech. It looks like the batteries in the Reo also seem to last longer. I haven't tested,but I guess she has a lower voltage drop.
The Sigelei is really an awesome product and I'm not sorry I got her. She is my go to vaping device at home where I don't mind dripping.
I also like a nice warm vape and both the Reo and the Siglei 100W give me that.
Hope this answers your question at least partially.

Hey Nick

I wouldn't say the Reo is the be all and end all of vaping, but once you've experienced the convenience of the Reo, you'll understand. I was sceptical too in the beginning, but decided to take the plunge and do it.
I have the Reo Grand LP and a 100W Sigelei and I tell you I love them both. The Reo is convenient in the sense that you don't have to drip, which makes her perfect for driving and at work if you don't want to stop and drip. I can tell you that she hits better than my mech. It looks like the batteries in the Reo also seem to last longer. I haven't tested,but I guess she has a lower voltage drop.
The Sigelei is really an awesome product and I'm not sorry I got her. She is my go to vaping device at home where I don't mind dripping.
I also like a nice warm vape and both the Reo and the Siglei 100W give me that.
Hope this answers your question at least partially.
Glad you are enjoying your Reo. Yeah, the voltage drop with the gold plated contacts is great.

Here is our latest Reo Roll Call - setting out the number of Reo households in South Africa (not the number of Reos in total). Some of the Reos are still on their way for delivery - you know who you are - we are waiting with you and looking forward to seeing you reporting for duty in the Reo Mail thread. Badges will be awarded then - by our official badger @johan.

xNIOEZI.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
Wayne = @Silverbear
RobHowes = @@Robert Howes
Not members of ecigssa: JO GSA, notdanielbutdaniel, Yusuf Wyngard, Shea Martin, Mitch, JohanDuToit, HRHDoC, Anderton Smith,
Not Reonauts anymore: @umzungu, Elmarie, @VapeSnow, @Chop007

Cc6G2ly.jpg

Come in guys. We can at least beat the Germans.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Here is our latest Reo Roll Call - setting out the number of Reo households in South Africa (not the number of Reos in total).

jr5ggGg.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
Wayne = @Silverbear
RobHowes = @Robert Howes
Not Reonauts anymore: @umzungu, Elmarie, @VapeSnow, @Chop007 (@VapeSnow is returning shortly - yippee!)

Hkrh70k.jpg

Looking at this now, we're not far behind the Italians at all. With our growth rate of reo households, soon they will be left in the dust :D

Here is our latest Reo Roll Call - setting out the number of Reo households in South Africa (not the number of Reos in total).

jr5ggGg.jpg

Matthee = @Andre
mgfza = @Mikey
Tw1st3d = @Tw!st3dVaP0r
Wayne = @Silverbear
RobHowes = @Robert Howes
Not Reonauts anymore: @umzungu, Elmarie, @VapeSnow, @Chop007 (@VapeSnow is returning shortly - yippee!)

Hkrh70k.jpg
Cant wait to join the Reonauts team again!!

Back