REO - The Basics

Wishing you all the best for your incoming REO @Yiannaki
So exciting!

Wishing you all the best for your incoming REO @Yiannaki
So exciting!
Thanks mate :D

I'm excited and nervous :p

This coil building looks super intimidating when seeing the pics that you reo guru's post.

One thing is for sure, I'm ready for some throat hit and killer flavour :D

This coil building looks super intimidating when seeing the pics that you reo guru's post.

I promise you it's a walk in the park John! It was dauting until I tried it... then it took me a while to find my sweet spot and was helped big time when @Silver and @Andre told me to lower my coil close to the deck and right on the edge...

I promise you it's a walk in the park John! It was dauting until I tried it... then it took me a while to find my sweet spot and was helped big time when @Silver and @Andre told me to lower my coil close to the deck and right on the edge...
Noted :)

Got to start somewhere I guess!

Thanks for the words of encouragement :D

I guess the next big dilemma will be naming her :p

Thanks mate :D

I'm excited and nervous :p

One thing is for sure, I'm ready for some throat hit and killer flavour :D

You're welcome to meet up anytime if you ever get stuck. I'll just need to organise a visa for you, if you ever come out to Benoni :p

You're welcome to meet up anytime if you ever get stuck. I'll just need to organise a visa for you, if you ever come out to Benoni :p
I'm in Bedfordview so it's not too far :p might just take you up on that offer :D

@Yiannaki , don't worry, building the coils is not so hard at all. It's discovering what setup you like that is a bit more challenging. But that is part of the fun. By the way, the RM2 is an easy thing to build on.

And if someone like @Alex shows you - it will be so easy you will say, 'was that all it was?'

And there's the Reonauts on this forum to help you if you get stuck

@Yiannaki , don't worry, building the coils is not so hard at all. It's discovering what setup you like that is a bit more challenging. But that is part of the fun. By the way, the RM2 is an easy thing to build on.

And if someone like @Alex shows you - it will be so easy you will say, 'was that all it was?'

And there's the Reonauts on this forum to help you if you get stuck
Thanks Silver. You guys rock! :D Everyone on this forum is always so helpful and friendly. Gotta love it!

So I picked my 28g kanthal today and thought I should start practicing some wraps. :p

Here's the result

e3arupy8.jpg

Get some tweezers and a blowtorch , tweeze and heat that coil up

Other then that awesome coiling , try 1.5mm drill bit and 7 to 10 wraps

Should give you between .9 and 1.2 ohms

Other then that awesome coiling , try 1.5mm drill bit and 7 to 10 wraps

Should give you between .9 and 1.2 ohms

Awesome. that's the region I'm looking to stay within!

I also do it the @shabbar way. Put the coil as you have it there in the tweezers, get it red hot for about 7 seconds whilst squeezing gently to get the wraps tight against one another - ceramic pointed tweezers works great. Remove heat and hold with steady pressure in the tweezers for about 15 seconds. Let it cool down, insert your mandrel and then install the coil on the atomizers. Another cool trick - after the first quick pulse of the installed coil, insert your mandrel and move it to and fro like a snooker que a few times. Pulse, repeat. Makes your coil heat up perfectly evenly and no hot legs ever.

excitement has kicked in picking up reo tomorrow and decided to build my coil in the mean time. 10wraps 26g 1.1ohms
4a3abu6y.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

excitement has kicked in picking up reo tomorrow and decided to build my coil in the mean time. 10wraps 26g 1.1ohms
4a3abu6y.jpg

You certainly have not forgotten how to do a great coil on the RM! Looking forward to see the Reo in new guise.

4a3abu6y.jpg

Did that exact same coil on sat in @capetocuba reo good flavour and vapour. It thumped my throat but I vape 6 and he does 12mg. You might want more th.

thats normally where I like it between .9 and 1.2 vaping 12mg. I do vape less on a reo tho nicotine delivery is insane

So what is it that makes the REO so RIO?
:D

Is it because of the throat hit?
Because its a mechanical?
Because of easy juice changes?
It it because changing the battery is easy?
Is it because you are dripping and the flavour is amazing?

what do you appreciate the most in your day about your reo, why do you keep thinking OMG thats amazing?

Back