Reosmods and FatDaddy - Orders Placed

I've just heard about yellow grand doors. If you wouldn't mind @Christos , please add 1x yellow grand and 1x SL yellow grand to my order. And take it as confirmed :)
Yellow grand mod? The low profile or the regular reo?

The grand yellow mod is out of stock.
I only see yellow doors in sl and normal
Sorry, I meant please add 1x yellow Grand door, and 1x SL yellow grand door.
Unfortunately I won't be ordering a mod :(

Sorry, I meant please add 1x yellow Grand door, and 1x SL yellow grand door.
Unfortunately I won't be ordering a mod :(
No problem. @Wesley has got me thinking about a grand LP in orange.
I don't need it but I feel an existential crisis coming on if I don't get one.

No problem. @Wesley has got me thinking about a grand LP in orange.
I don't need it but I feel an existential crisis coming on if I don't get one.
I think it has something to do with the fact that I've clocked 80 work hours this week and am now pooped. Still have a lot to do tomorrow if I can wake up :D

I think it has something to do with the fact that I've clocked 80 work hours this week and am now pooped. Still have a lot to do tomorrow if I can wake up :D
Now you have me thinking. Again. Same reason.

Ok guys, I haven't forgotten about your orders. Had a very eventful weekend so I'll be adding all the additions today and placing the order today or tomorrow.
Once ordered I'll keep everyone involved informed via PM.
@KB_314 please pm me where you live or work so I can see where I need to ship for you.
If you are in jhb around the sandton area that would be great, save you the final delivery costs.

Guys, Apologies for the delay. Sites are blocked at the office. Something about tobacco products. Ill definitely be placing the order tonight and post the final orders online for you guys to see.

I was hoping the low zar to usd yesterday would play in our favour as the exchange rate was R14.22 to the USD yesterday but it seems the banks have charged me R14.80 for the fat daddy stuff and R14.45 for Reosmods stuff.
If anybody is interested.

I was hoping the low zar to usd yesterday would play in our favour as the exchange rate was R14.22 to the USD yesterday but it seems the banks have charged me R14.80 for the fat daddy stuff and R14.45 for Reosmods stuff.
If anybody is interested.

Still better than what it used to be bud. Thanks for this.

ok guys, Fat Daddy and Reosmods have issued tracking numbers. The post to the US mailbox should take around 3 to 5 days followed by about 3-7 working days to ZA :D

@zadiac are you in the jhb area say sandton/rosebank? I just want to confirm if you are so I can get all the shipping to me and then drop it off.

So far it's just @DoubleD and @KB_314 that will be paying for local shipping.
@Wesley and @Lushen are going to get drop offs as they are close to my office.

Back