Reosmods and FatDaddy - Orders Placed

So jelly of you okes
You missed out. I think shipping may be as low as R140 per person from the states.
If we are unlucky it will be about R220 per person. Rough estimates off the top of my head.

@zadiac are you in the jhb area say sandton/rosebank? I just want to confirm if you are so I can get all the shipping to me and then drop it off.

So far it's just @DoubleD and @KB_314 that will be paying for local shipping.
@Wesley and @Lushen are going to get drop offs as they are close to my office.

Unfortunately not. I'm in the Vaal Triangle. I'll pm you my delivery address.

Update:
Fat Daddy parts have arrived at the US mailbox.
Still awaiting the reosmods parts to arrive.

Monday is a holiday the week after, so delivery will be Tuesday.

Lol, I will be planning a major pitstop for Wednesday
These damn holidays always screwing with my work schedule. I never know when there are holidays.

Guys, the packages will be a little later than expected and the shipping will be a little higher than the original amounts.
We have unfortunately been sent our reosmods package in 2 shipments and not one.
Luckily I overshot my shipping estimates at 100$.
Our shipping will probaby be around $120.
If anybody has an issue with this please pm me and we can work something out.

@Silver, can you kindly archive this thread as it appears everybody had received their parcels and the group buy is over for now.

Guys that haven't paid yet, please make payment at your earliest convenience as I have been carrying the cost for this for over three weeks.

If their is a group buy, I would like some Reo spares as well.

Hi. Is this forum still open? I have never done a group buy but would love to get a reosmod and Italian bottles and a bfa. Is this still possible to be included? Thanks.

Sorry, read the post just above yours @Ryangriffon - this one has closed quite some time ago
Will archive it now

Back