RTA's... +-2k.

Ruan0.30

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Sooo guys help me out... whats the best RTA lets say for less than 2k... not talking about these skylines and high end tanks.

I do love my Azeroth rta as seen in picture. Thinking of getting a proper Petri 24mm rta. Any other suggestions?
2a646c70fd071fba8cd3f509028573f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The only thing about vaping that's really important to me, is having a nicotine delivery system that works efficiently with minimal fuss. It's a tool with one job. Keep me from smoking.

With the passing of time for me at least, the obsession of always seeking out new devices and flavours has been replaced with other obsessions that don't involve vaping. :p So today vaping has become that absentminded activity that was, for almost 30 years occupied by something far more deadly.

I just have to come out and say it. All RTA systems are crap in comparison to RDTA with regards to flavor output. The magic is in the reincarnated Genesis systems, Like the Avocado 22/24 design.
Please can ESG make an RDTA like the Avo but high-end.

Maybe they'll be able to engineer juice control for those moments... actually I don't get moments that I need juice flow control because I don't feel a compulsion to drag my device around everywhere I go.

SM22/25 or the Skyline are both vacuum tanks so you'll always be fiddling the juice flow dial in the hope the mod won't pee itself down your expensive device.

Flame me bro :):firedevil:

SM22/25 or the Skyline are both vacuum tanks so you'll always be fiddling the juice flow dial in the hope the mod won't pee itself down your expensive device.

I won't flame you @stevie g but you are wrong... the Skyline has never ever leaked one bit... zero, nothing, bugger all, nil, zippo! It is the first RTA for me that has never leaked one bit!

my avo will never in its life beat my azeroth and dont tell me i cant wick coz i can.

I would buy an Omni, Merlin Mini and Serpent/Kylin/Ammit for R2k. I think there's a gap between the R1100 and R3000 (approx.) mark so unless you want to go higher you need to spend less for one tank. Too many good options but if you only have one rta/rdta currently I would take a few cheaper ones over one expensive one..

Haha chill guys... think im gonna stay with RDA... getting myself a proper squonker and a pulse 22. I love my vandy vapes icon... mike vapes really make cheap drippers that really beat a goon to its flavour and i really cant say if the vapor is any less. Im sure the pulse 22 will do the job for a low watt single coil proper squonker dripper so ill stay with my azeroth. Thanx alot guys for the help. Vaping is fun i dont need to argue about prices... a good proper vape shouldnt have a huge price tag to it anyway.

Sounds like a plan bud :)

@stevie g have you seen the Hussar RDTA? I haven't looked at any reviews but it looks nice, I thought it was an RDA at first..

I did hear that the Skyline doesn't leak at all, the reviews I saw mentioned it as well.. But speaking of vacuum tanks, what is the overall solution? It differs all over and some work most times but other than tilt and tighten cap and then open the flow/s any other tips?

Sooo guys help me out... whats the best RTA lets say for less than 2k... not talking about these skylines and high end tanks.

I do love my Azeroth rta as seen in picture. Thinking of getting a proper Petri 24mm rta. Any other suggestions?
2a646c70fd071fba8cd3f509028573f6.jpg

Aromamizer plus at 30usd is a great one.Built like a tank and terrific flavor,one of my faves.The Modfather,Boreaus and all Engines are tops imho.I recently got a Sherman clone for 18usd that I'm loving.

Aromamizer plus at 30usd is a great one.Built like a tank and terrific flavor,one of my faves.The Modfather,Boreaus and all Engines are tops imho.I recently got a Sherman clone for 18usd that I'm loving.
Word, for my vaping style, the Aromamizer V2 Supreme is the best tank I have used. Picked up for R600 from @KieranD and have not had an issue.

Word, for my vaping style, the Aromamizer V2 Supreme is the best tank I have used. Picked up for R600 from @KieranD and have not had an issue.
@boxerulez ,absolutely a top rta it hits all the notes.I paid 30usd a bargain in my book.I bought a shotty conversion kit at FT for six bucks and it looks so cool,a nice alternative to cut down on juice.Vape on!

If one vapes fruit and menthol profiles i agree flavour is better in skyline but the SM25 produces better flavour on dessert and bakery profile juices than the skyline.
The rta thing is oh so subjective as many have stated.I personally don't think much anymore of my SM though I thought it the bomb when I first got one.But so many love it and that's all that matters,what works for the individual is the best rta.

I just have to come out and say it. All RTA systems are crap in comparison to RDTA with regards to flavor output. The magic is in the reincarnated Genesis systems, Like the Avocado 22/24 design.
Please can ESG make an RDTA like the Avo but high-end.

Maybe they'll be able to engineer juice control for those moments... actually I don't get moments that I need juice flow control because I don't feel a compulsion to drag my device around everywhere I go.

Flame me bro :):firedevil:
I feel compelled to comment on vacuum tanks such as the Sherman that has the dubious reputation as a leaker,the Boreaus for that matter also.With proper wicking mine never leak.I follow Advanced Vapes on YouTube as his wicking tutorials have never let me down.I have learned how important proper wicking is and in doing so no leaks.

As mentioned previously a lot of atomizers (and even drippers) out at the moment are extremely similar to one another.

Find the sweet spot in terms of the build and the flavour you could get from a some of the newer atomizers will be almost identical. I personally am looking for something which makes my life a bit easier when it comes to building, rewicking and filling. Especially with wicking as it makes such a huge difference in terms of flavour, especially considering I will pick up my mod and take 4 / 5 pulls one after the next (literally, as soon as the clouds are out my mouth is on the driptip again) and if not wicked right it starts to taste dry and sometimes even burnt. I have experienced this first hand where I have screwed up the wicking and have to wait between pulls to allow the juice to wick before I can take another pull or I get a bad taste.

Some devices you need to get "just right" in order to get it to work really well, which can be a mission at times.
I personally want something which is easy and gives me an amazing vape! I do not want to perform a ritual, wait for the stars and moon to align and so forth in order to get everything 100% in order to enjoy the vape on my device. Having to tweak the coils 3 times after putting in a new build.

I will say that since I have started vaping the tanks and drippers have certainly improved, in terms of flavour at least. That being said I agree with what some of the other members have said in that some devices get hyped and there really is not much new or grand about it compared to some other devices which have already been released. I do not believe that the next best flavour atomizer will be the next hyped atomizer. Not to mention personal preference and vaping styles differ from person to person which makes getting opinions from others even that much more difficult at times, everyone uses different builds and different juices and so forth.

Rip rippers really raved about the Azeroth RTA, however I strongly feel he overhypes certain devices at times. Whether that is the case with the Azeroth RTA I cannot say for sure as I have not tried it. If he is to be believed, it sounds like the best RTA he had tried to date in terms of flavour.

Back