RTA's... +-2k.

Ruan0.30

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Sooo guys help me out... whats the best RTA lets say for less than 2k... not talking about these skylines and high end tanks.

I do love my Azeroth rta as seen in picture. Thinking of getting a proper Petri 24mm rta. Any other suggestions?
2a646c70fd071fba8cd3f509028573f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I saw that tank but it really be better than the azeroth... i doubt.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Does your azeroth have abit of condensation under the tank. I can't stop it. It's not a lot but ocd makes me wipe it every now and then

@Ruan0.30 save yourself money and carry on enjoying your azeroth, everything is basically the same crap.
Everything now a days is a hype and honestly this vaping game is all a money making scheme.
Thats my view.

@Ruan0.30 save yourself money and carry on enjoying your azeroth, everything is basically the same crap.
Everything now a days is a hype and honestly this vaping game is all a money making scheme.
Thats my view.

Wow what a jaded view @Clouds4Days... while I may agree on the continual churn out of chinese tanks... I don't agree when it comes to the likes of the Skyline, Reaper and NarBa... these are way a cut above the rest.

Wow what a jaded view @Clouds4Days... while I may agree on the continual churn out of chinese tanks... I don't agree when it comes to the likes of the Skyline, Reaper and NarBa... these are way a cut above the rest.

Only one of those ive tried is the skyline uncle Rob and personally not worth 3.5k i would happily say the serpent mini 22 is just as good as the skyline.

Tend to agree with @Clouds4Days the kylin and ammit and petri all seem so similar to me. And the skyline falls above the mark of 2k rta. Focus on ur wicking and a great set of coils find a tank that suits ur needs and u sorted. Don't believe I will pay over 1000 for a tank based on the difference of vapes. The skyline is fantastic from wat I've used but at 10 times the price of an ammit single I don't believe it's 10 times better

This is a tough subject. I've been there, wasted plenty plenty money on RTA's everyone has ran a hype on. I've bought 2 Skylines & 2 Hussars, I was caught up in the Serpent frenzy, the Avo hype, the OBS Engine, the Merlin Mini even the ceramic coil thingy, I bought them. Oh the Kylin, big waste. I sold my 2nd Skyline the day I received it, my other one nobody wants to buy although it's raved about. I'll keep my Hussars because to be honest, to me nothing's comes close to it in the the flavor department. In my opinion, and it's my opinion only, the Skyline is not worth the price tag.
@Ruan0.30 , one must find what serves them right because everyone is different but as @Clouds4Days said, it's a rat race for money & lately nothing really worthy that stands out from the pack has been released & to me the Serpent 25 still stands with all the Rtas I've tried of late.

This is a tough subject. I've been there, wasted plenty plenty money on RTA's everyone has ran a hype on. I've bought 2 Skylines & 2 Hussars, I was caught up in the Serpent frenzy, the Avo hype, the OBS Engine, the Merlin Mini even the ceramic coil thingy, I bought them. Oh the Kylin, big waste. I sold my 2nd Skyline the day I received it, my other one nobody wants to buy although it's raved about. I'll keep my Hussars because to be honest, to me nothing's comes close to it in the the flavor department. In my opinion, and it's my opinion only, the Skyline is not worth the price tag.
@Ruan0.30 , one must find what serves them right because everyone is different but as @Clouds4Days said, it's a rat race for money & lately nothing really worthy that stands out from the pack has been released & to me the Serpent 25 still stands with all the Rtas I've tried of late.
I think for the same flavour people will rather spend R410 on a skyline clone than the authentic and that might explain why you are struggling to sell.

If it's such a big rat race then why are the clone BB's doing so well?

At the end of the day you have the choice and advantage of finding what works budget and taste and cloud wise for yourself.

I too have tried almost every single device on the market and can relate but i think the conclusions drawn are slightly incorrect.

Bottom line is whatever works for the individual is gold.

I think @Spydro has been crucified on this forum for his opinion but it's the right one. He doesn't share what works for him because it won't work for others.

So the people that share get crucified and the people that don't also.

It seems we are at an inpass.

Depends what you are looking for - I can't speak for many RTA's because I don't use them quite as much as I used to - the only 2 I have left is a Petri (22mm) and a Kayfun 5. Both are under R2k (The Kayfun, only just, at around R1900).
Both deliver good flavor. The Petri has more airflow - for me it's a restricted, to full, lung-hit. The Kayfun 5 is best suited for restricted lung hits (noticeably more restricted than the Petri). K5 sports single coils, Petri has dual coils.
All in all, I get slightly better flavor from the Kayfun, especially with bakery, creamy, desserts, tobacco, coffee flavor profiles. Fruity (and apparently Menthol) don't fare as well because it isn't as "sharp" as some other RTA's - more smooth, rounded, and velvety.
From what I've heard, the Serpent Mini is comparable to the Petri in the flavor dept, but I've never tried it. And a few peeps recommended the Merlin for MTL vaping.
I'm happy with my Kayfun and considered getting a second one. Super build quality, manufactured in Germany, very tight tolerances (so you need to lube) and for sale locally at a competitive price.

Got to agree. Got my SM long time ago and i dont think i would buy any other RTA in the near future, its just bloody marvellous

I think for the same flavour people will rather spend R410 on a skyline clone than the authentic and that might explain why you are struggling to sell.

At the end of the day you have the choice and advantage of finding what works budget and taste and cloud wise for yourself.

I too have tried almost every single device on the market and can relate but i think the conclusions drawn are slightly incorrect.

I think @Spydro has been crucified on this forum for his opinion but it's the right one. He doesn't share what works for him because it won't work for others.

Then a forum serves no significant purpose.

Got to agree. Got my SM long time ago and i dont think i would buy any other RTA in the near future, its just bloody marvellous

No question the the SM25 is a classic and well worth the reasonable price tag! And there are those out there that don't rate the SM25... I guess that's why there are horses for courses.

I agree and i dont agree. The serpent mini 22 is very close in flavour to the skyline and when you compare the two flavour for flavour and price for price, serpent mini 22 wins hands down.

As for the reload. Havent tried it yet so cant comment on that but its basically a kylin that doesnt leak so i would say reload will win cause every one hates a leaking tank even though the reload is double in price it out weighs the hastles of the kylin.

The BB is a great device but honestly all my RTA's kill it in the flavour department. Even my 2 year old Aromamizer v1 kills it in flavour.

But the BB is a great AIO device but i dont really care much for a AIO device cause my leppy with haddly is even more compact than a BB so for me thats the perfect AIO device.

These are all my opinions, this is a forum and every one will have there own views and beliefs on devicesl.

And as said before @Ruan0.30 save your money.
Just think in a space of a year how much has a microwave changed, in a space of a year how much has a washing machine changed...
New car models come out every 5-6 years...

So how much can a Tank change in the space of a year....
You answer that yourself brother...

I agree and i dont agree. The serpent mini 22 is very close in flavour to the skyline and when you compare the two flavour for flavour and price for price, serpent mini 22 wins hands down.

Agreed if you are comparing price for price. But the skyline authentic still wins the flavour race for the less than 30 watt flavour brigade of which I'm a part of. If you are on a limited budget the SM25 sure is the right choice. If you have a large budget then you will be very happy with the Skyline.

Back