Show us your builds - Drippers (RDAs)

ajunu2as.jpg

27g nichrome, 2.5mm id

ama4esy9.jpg

Looks like 14 wraps. Made this last week lol. Can't remember.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

wooha....

paralell double nano coil, inner dia 2.5mm....came out at 0.4 ohms. The mistake was.....using 18mg Bobas!
I did not expect that kind of plumes and silvering. Will finish that load, slowly, and change over to 6mg Whiskey. :rock:

20140527_162740.jpg

omg....just looking at the pic I found another mistake. Who can spot it?

wooha....

paralell double nano coil, inner dia 2.5mm....came out at 0.4 ohms. The mistake was.....using 18mg Bobas!
I did not expect that kind of plumes and silvering. Will finish that load, slowly, and change over to 6mg Whiskey. :rock:

View attachment 5476
hmm...with that coil the Bobas tastes more honey infused then ever before. I like it.

wooha....

View attachment 5476
You sir are a stronger man than I. I can't do anything over 9mg below 0.8 ohm. Can't even imagine 18mg at 0.4. But you have inspired me to try a dual para coil. Nice one @Tom

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Not the same amount of wrapps?

yip. it vapes fantastic, but will fix that just now.

You sir are a stronger man than I. I can't do anything over 9mg below 0.8 ohm. Can't even imagine 18mg at 0.4. But you have inspired me to try a dual para coil. Nice one @Tom

i was also a bit too enthusiatic with that, having a good silver atm. But go for the paralell, its really good. Flavour is increased, for sure. Just be careful with the fiddling....I pricked my finger deep with the wire. Its sore.

omg....just looking at the pic I found another mistake. Who can spot it?
From the pic the two coils do not look identical in length and the cotton is overflowing from the edge of the deck.

oh, btw...I used 28g wire for that one. 5 or 6 wraps gets you to the "darkest side of vaping" :devil:

From the pic the two coils do not look identical in length and the cotton is overflowing from the edge of the deck.
thats the mistake, the wraps. The cotton is on purpose, took a long piece and first threaded it into the first coil, then over the poles and directly threaded into the second one. Either end then into the wells.

Only loaded it once, and took some really good puffs. Its still going. So this way it holds a good amount of juice

oh, btw...I used 28g wire for that one. 5 or 6 wraps gets you to the "darkest side of vaping" :devil:
Yeah I got a dual twisted 28g at 0.4 on a helios and omw it hits like a monster. A bit hot though I think I need to get the coils a bit lower.

Question: is it actually a problem to have 2 different coils in a setup?

yes, i know that they should heat up differently. But I have not noticed a difference when I tested and fixed it, without the cotton inserted. Any other known issues with that? if there are not any I would keep this setup for a couple of days, it vapes awesome.

Yeah I got a dual twisted 28g at 0.4 on a helios and omw it hits like a monster. A bit hot though I think I need to get the coils a bit lower.

in the Enigma its not that hot. Probably because its got huge airholes, slotted 2 x 7 mm

20140527_171018.jpg

Yeah....Tom

Dual paracoils for the win!!! It was exactly that I used for the competition. 0.3 Ohms for the win! LOL:D
Dunno it was the 0.3 ohms coils or the chain vaping or I screwed the launcher too tight but the battery nipple looks slightly deformed...:blush:

Competition coil.jpg Deformed Efest.jpg

Question: is it actually a problem to have 2 different coils in a setup?

yes, i know that they should heat up differently. But I have not noticed a difference when I tested and fixed it, without the cotton inserted. Any other known issues with that? if there are not any I would keep this setup for a couple of days, it vapes awesome.
I do not really know, but should not be a safety problem. So go for it.

Yeah....Tom

Dual paracoils for the win!!! It was exactly that I used for the competition. 0.3 Ohms for the win! LOL:D
Dunno it was the 0.3 ohms coils or the chain vaping or I screwed the launcher too tight but the battery nipple looks slightly deformed...:blush:

View attachment 5478 View attachment 5479
Awesome, and you used silica. It was those huge toots - you sucked even the battery a dent!

Awesome, and you used silica. It was those huge toots - you sucked even the battery a dent!
LOL......my wife always complains : "Why do you have to take such long drags?" I'm practising! I told her. Now that it's over I can't use that excuse anymore. Does make watching a movie difficult though. Everytime I make a cloud she gives me a dirty look so I end up watching the movie from the dining room table!!!

At work my colleagues call me "Puff Daddy" and "The Alchy" (Alchemist) ..... but you give me way too much credit..... I have learnt my lesson though.....chain dripping on 0.3 Ohm coils = headache.:D

LOL......my wife always complains : "Why do you have to take such long drags?" I'm practising! I told her. Now that it's over I can't use that excuse anymore. Does make watching a movie difficult though. Everytime I make a cloud she gives me a dirty look so I end up watching the movie from the dining room table!!!

At work my colleagues call me "Puff Daddy" and "The Alchy" (Alchemist) ..... but you give me way too much credit..... I have learnt my lesson though.....chain dripping on 0.3 Ohm coils = headache.:D

no dude, now you have to keep on training for the next comp :)

He doesn't need practice he has a third lung.

Sometimes it feels like it.....almost feel as good as when I was playing club football 15 years ago. If I had known quitting smoking would have such a profound effect on my lung capacity I would have quit a decade ago.......but then there was not any drippers around!LOL!!! I can now outsprint my teenage daughter! Vaping for the win!

PS....can't wait to hook up with the gang at your house!!!!LOL...:smoke::smoke::smoke:????????

i am loving that para coil!!! highly recommended. just do it :)

Sometimes it feels like it.....almost feel as good as when I was playing club football 15 years ago. If I had known quitting smoking would have such a profound effect on my lung capacity I would have quit a decade ago.......but then there was not any drippers around!LOL!!! I can now outsprint my teenage daughter! Vaping for the win!

PS....can't wait to hook up with the gang at your house!!!!LOL...:smoke::smoke::smoke:????????

don't need to be able to outrun your daughter, just her boyfriends :p

Parallel coils do rock!

I'm running them in the russian and trident

Parallel coils do rock!

I'm running them in the russian and trident
getting another kayfun tomorrow, its meant to be for sub ohming. so, i will try a single paralell first.
Need another mech too....busy checking for the Orochi Mod from RaiVapes.

Back