Show us your builds - Drippers (RDAs)

Morning @kimbo, thats a plan :) I'll have a go at that later today

@n0ugh7_zw , you have so much gear as per your signature, id love to know what do you use most of the time as your daily workhorse vaping devices? Or is that quite a tricky one lol?

It's actually dead simple :p

Here are my top 5 RDA's
Hobo V2 Clone
Paradigm Magma Clone
Aspire Atlantis
Aspire Nautilus Mini
Little Boy RDA (Huge clouds)

My top 3 Mods (unregulated and VV/VW)
Stingray X
eLeaf iStick
Panzer

I use the others on and off, but those are my go to devices.

Last edited:
It's actually dead simple :p

Here are my top 5
Hobo V2 Clone
Paradigm Magma Clone
Aspire Atlantis
Aspire Nautilus Mini
eLeaf iStick

I use the others on and off, but those are my go to devices.

Thanks, very interesting
So I assume you have the Nautilus Mini on the iStick as a go to grab n vape
Then the drippers for your more intense hits. I assume they are on one of your mech tubes?

Correct, occasionally I'll build the Hobo or the Magma higher, so that it can work on the iStick. At 13-15W they both deliver surprisingly good vapor. But for the cases where i use a mech mod, 95% of the time its my Stingray X clone

I have one, but it' have to be able to move by remote or something, because my hands were always in the way, i shot the video like 4 times :p

I have one, but it' have to be able to move by remote or something, because my hands were always in the way, i shot the video like 4 times :p

hahah a little remote car with an Arduino board in with one of those follow sensors, it follows a certain color at a certain distance. so you mount a camera on it and wear some color wrist band ,, the car will always face the armband but it will always keep it's distance. It will be hit with reviewers ;)

This is a little slice of heaven for me, and why you should play around and find what does it for you.

Igo L
28g 5/6 wraps at 1,4ohm (good surface area)
Minimal amount used of prepped jap cotton (so none of that horrible cotton taste when freshly wicked
Vape at 9-14watts

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419864106.295755.jpg

Just beautiful.

It's loaded with Castle Long, which I've had at various set ups, power, mods and attys... And I swear THIS is stunning for me.

I get all the flavour notes between the inhale and exhale, and it's pretty much the benchmark for me.

Tomorrow though, I have some Rayon inbound, to make my final comparison.

So if Rayon is better for me, as long as I have Castle Long, I can compare attys.

This is a little slice of heaven for me, and why you should play around and find what does it for you.

Igo L
28g 5/6 wraps at 1,4ohm (good surface area)
Minimal amount used of prepped jap cotton (so none of that horrible cotton taste when freshly wicked
Vape at 9-14watts

View attachment 18452

Just beautiful.

It's loaded with Castle Long, which I've had at various set ups, power, mods and attys... And I swear THIS is stunning for me.

I get all the flavour notes between the inhale and exhale, and it's pretty much the benchmark for me.

Tomorrow though, I have some Rayon inbound, to make my final comparison.

So if Rayon is better for me, as long as I have Castle Long, I can compare attys.

Lovely @r0gue z0mbie
The igo-l produces great flavour
Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420009071.351100.jpg

I managed to resurrect my Mephisto clone.

3 strands of 26AWG twisted, 7 spaced wraps on a 2mm rivet 0.31 ohms

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420009383.314592.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 18517

I managed to resurrect my Mephisto clone.

3 strands of 26AWG twisted, 7 spaced wraps on a 2mm rivet 0.31 ohms

@n0ugh7_zw - your coils are so good I would love to send you an atty for you to coil.
Only problem is it will probably cost more than the atty just for the shipping.
Lol

Awesome coil there. How's the vape on it? What juice?

@Silver when I eventually manage to make it to a meet, it'd be my pleasure.

I'm using a pretty high PG juice, nobacco number 5.

As a result the clouds aren't very significant. But the flavour is killer.

@n0ugh7_zw - your coils are so good I would love to send you an atty for you to coil.
Only problem is it will probably cost more than the atty just for the shipping.
Lol

Awesome coil there. How's the vape on it? What juice?

Haha, maybe we can do a "group send", keep @n0ugh7_zw busy for a while ;)

I too find all of these coils quite amazing...I may just not want to actually vape it, just show it off :D

Looking forward to seeing you at a meet sometime @n0ugh7_zw :hi:

lol, if you guys are keen to do a group send, I'm keen to build a few atties

I love the look for a twisted coil. I managed to build two twisted coils sofar but they go a little to low on resitance for me so tend to build them, look, smile and then I pull them out and do a regular build :rofl:

I can build good looking higher resistance coils too

lol, if you guys are keen to do a group send, I'm keen to build a few atties

We'll just tempt you to come to a vape meet instead and place you in display case to build coils all day :whip::rofl:

Until then just keep posting them on here so we can vape vicarously ;)

pretty weird thing, I am a metal head of note and could never get into the electronic music scene, but I am seriously liking the dubstep thing

Another build in the Mephisto clone

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420098663.922893.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420098676.089434.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420098756.856214.jpg

Lazy Clapton, 24g wrapped with 26 & 28g. Wrapped 6 times around a 2.4mm screw driver

Back