Show Us Your Working Wick And Coil Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry @Reinhardt , as nice as it is, you very quickly get some serious "respect" for this particular flavour.

So for all the coilers, in your opinion, which rba/rda has been the easiest to build could for?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I think the Trident is probs the easiest dripper to coil out there!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

The bottle is almost full, and from my experience I think there will be enough left @thekeeperza for the taste box to go at least 5 rounds to everybody.

@Reinhardt that is awesome coiling!!!!

well done

how is the juice usage on that coil?

You need to try a coil like this. The flavour is amazing! Truly amazing.
ive only got 30g kanthal

so i do 4 twisted wires to get like yours?

i only did two on mine

It is time to lock this thread, which has been a stalwart of the forum since it was started.

This does mean better things though!

We have decided to split up the threads so that each kind of build can be posted in a dedicated area of the forum. The idea here is that it will be easier for people to browse different builds in the future. At the moment there are 77 pages in this thread to wade through, when you might only be interested in builds for a Kayfun..

The new forum is a sub-forum of Modder's Paradise and can be accessed here:

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/coils-for-specific-atomizers.71/

It will take a little time to get used to, but with the growth we have experienced this will make all of these threads an even better resource for displaying skills and learning.

The abbreviation for Show us your working wick and coil setup is SUYWWACS

I will be updating this thread with links to specific Atomiser threads in the subforum

Kayfuns, Russians & Rockets
Drippers (Igo, Trident, ERA)
Genesis, RSST, Ithaka
Reomiser (Redirects to Reoville forum)
User made tank coils (PT2, PT3, Nautilus etc.)
Aqua RBA
Other Atomiser Builds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back