Skull Tank

How come no one comes out with the perfect setup to vaporize electric cabbage or a juice or oil derivative of it? Does it exist or it it one of those taboo subjects for vapers?

All too technical for me plus I could get into trouble... I'll just wait till I hit Amsterdam again! :p

Europe 2011 036.JPG

Just walking into one of those dutch "coffee shops" like 'Dampkring' and I'm on a plug already.

Ok i need to revive this thread again.
1st off - let me state my reasoning behind this.

Certain herbs are known to cure/prevent cancer, also known as chronic herb.
my wife is terrified by the idea of being diagnosed with cancer - so she wants to take preventative "medication"

Now, i was advised that to get the best effect, you would need a certain glass apparatus. very common for these types of medication.
the dosages would be probably be once a week.

Now im just scared that this might lead back to stinkies?

From the time i started vaping, i have never craved a smoke, not since day 1, so I don't think it will be a problem, but i just want to make sure, and maybe find out if someone else has experience in this situation.

Thanks

Ok i need to revive this thread again.
1st off - let me state my reasoning behind this.

Certain herbs are known to cure/prevent cancer, also known as chronic herb.
my wife is terrified by the idea of being diagnosed with cancer - so she wants to take preventative "medication"

Now, i was advised that to get the best effect, you would need a certain glass apparatus. very common for these types of medication.
the dosages would be probably be once a week.

Now im just scared that this might lead back to stinkies?

From the time i started vaping, i have never craved a smoke, not since day 1, so I don't think it will be a problem, but i just want to make sure, and maybe find out if someone else has experience in this situation.

Thanks

In which case, I might suggest that instead of the dry combustible product, you rather opt for it's more modern version...
Wax.

No, i do not where/who from.
No, I cannot provide more details here.

Google is your friend.

I was watching this vid on youtube the other day on how to make your own ejuice. Seems pretty easy and straightforward.

Not sure if you will get the same medicinal effect though.

Let me get this right...
Your wife wants to smoke dagga to prevent cancer? What a load of bullshit!

My wife has cancer, after cemo her weight was 38KG!!

Our ongologist told us "in private"
To try weed.
Not to cure the cancer but to help with the pain as she was on morphine aswell. And to try get het appetite back up. She didnt want to eat a thing as she couldnt keep anything down. Until i baked her some nice koekies....
It definitely helped with the pain and she got her weight back. But goodluck in preventing anything..

Let me get this right...
Your wife wants to smoke dagga to prevent cancer? What a load of bullshit!

My wife has cancer, after cemo her weight was 38KG!!

Our ongologist told us "in private"
To try weed.
Not to cure the cancer but to help with the pain as she was on morphine aswell. And to try get het appetite back up. She didnt want to eat a thing as she couldnt keep anything down. Until i baked her some nice koekies....
It definitely helped with the pain and she got her weight back. But goodluck in preventing anything..

I'm not saying it will prevent it 100%, but slowing the growth rate of the cells i'll take that any day over nothing :)

"More recently, scientists reported that THC and other cannabinoids such as CBD slow growth and/or cause death in certain types of cancer cells growing in laboratory dishes. Some animal studies also suggest certain cannabinoids may slow growth and reduce spread of some forms of cancer. There have been some early clinical trials of cannabinoids in treating cancer in humans and more studies are planned. While the studies so far have shown that cannabinoids can be safe in treating cancer, they do not show that they help control or cure the disease"

All im going to say is, goodluck to u and the wife, hope u all stay healthy!!!

Just remember its a drug and it's illegal in our country, and this might not be the place to discuss the use of drugs as it might give the wrong impressions towards the vaping community.

fully agree, its just this forum is like family to me, and i just wanted to get opinions :)

the MODS can delete the posts if the need be.

thanks

Back