So who is bringing in the Reuleaux DNA200 Mod?

zadiac

Sub Ohm & Flavor Junkie
Staff member
VIP
LV

Awards
Just wondering if any of the vendors will be bringing these in.

We have ordered them but not taking pre-orders until we have a firm arrival date. Will have the Tesiyi 18650 2600 mAH in stock next week which will be perfect for this mod

Apparently there is a shortage of DNA chips. Apparently Wismec (Joyetech) only received 1000. So now we are getting one (Yes, 1) Realeaux DNA 200 as a demo model. Will have it at the meet on the 28th or for viewing at our Bedfordview shop from mid-November. I'm begging for 5 so that those who really want it can have one ASAP but don't think we can get more. Anyway, our order is in so hoping for better news.

What will your price be?

Who releases a new flagship mod KNOWING all the orders their going to get when they don't have the components :-D
I'm not so sure there's weight to the 1000 unit claim.

some thing is not exactly right.

like I said in the other post, the supplier i got was saying it not even released by Wismec. so I would wonder the one for demo is a full production batch unit or a demo batch.

Anyway, we will be bringing some of this too, price only known when our supplier is confirmed with stock.

some thing is not exactly right.

like I said in the other post, the supplier i got was saying it not even released by Wismec. so I would wonder the one for demo is a full production batch unit or a demo batch.

Anyway, we will be bringing some of this too, price only known when our supplier is confirmed with stock.
Please keep us updated bud ;)

@sirvape I want to pre order but ur site has been off line the last two days

Nope the good sirs still offline

Afrihost causing major issues for Durban at the moment. I'm sure they will have the site back up asap

really, really want to order one :p
Soon as the SirVape site is up and ready to rock and roll.
I'm going to go nuts :p

I think I'm the only one who's been testing if their sites up every 5-10min for the past couple hours :p

They are buggered... they have been stock taking all day... but should be heading home shortly...

Any new info on when these will arrive?

Back