Starting Out Right - Die Kriek's Vaping Diary

Fully charged battery, tank topped with VK4, off to watch Prime Circle

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

Yeah nice one dude!!! Enjoy :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Battery still lives, tank survived (only just), feet are killing me, but that was awesome! Got quite a few looks, but no one was brave enough to say anything

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

How was being around the other smoke?
Horrid!! A group of girls next to us was smoking through half the show, and I almost coughed up a lung when their smoke blew our way. Oh, and why didn't anyone ever tell me how bad a hubbly can stink?

Funny how everyone perceives 2'nd hand smoke differently - at times it really smells nice too me, but the smoker on the other hand stinks. :)

Second hand smoke doesnt bother me ironically enough. Which is a good thing at the same time.
But also makes me worried as I havent had any of the symptons of a person thats quit smoking.
Every now and then I can smell a person thats smoked, but its not an over powering smell as well.

I had the worst coughing fits just before I stopped smoking, so I'm guessing the second hand smoke just triggered that again. Soon as they left I was ok again.

Oh shiz! Forgot to put my silver bullet on charge last night, and the black arrow just died :tmi::doh:;(????

Day 18! I'm starting to lose count!! I survived the flat battery fiasco crisis yesterday, resisted the stinky temptation, and very nearly set my vape stick on fire when it got off the charger :blush:

Question for @Stroodlepuff, how long can the eGo-C's button be held down before it cuts out? It's starting to cut out on me a lot lately!

As for flavors, been vaping Berry/Ice and VM Vanilla Custard again, not sure what I'm going to fill up wit today. Oh, and I have 2 more burnt coils ;(. So that's 5 in the rebuild box. Kanthal is definitely on the order list!

Other than that there's not much to say today, except May the Fourth be with you! 8--)

Im just taking a guess here. But I would say 10 seconds before safety cut off? At least that seems to be pretty kuch the industry standard.

On a side note:
I found myself a new favourite today.
Tank of vk4 with a few drops of espresso or coffee. It brigs down the sweetness of the Caramel a bit.
If you can get hold of it, I'd highly recommend trying its an epic combo!

Im just taking a guess here. But I would say 10 seconds before safety cut off? At least that seems to be pretty kuch the industry standard.

On a side note:
I found myself a new favourite today.
Tank of vk4 with a few drops of espresso or coffee. It brigs down the sweetness of the Caramel a bit.
If you can get hold of it, I'd highly recommend trying its an epic combo!
Have half a bottle of TopQ coffee that I don't really intend on using solo again, will give this a try thanks!

On a side note, down to my last 2 coils!! These 1.8's don't last very long! Kanthal is definitely on the next shopping list. Off to read the suywwacs threads I've been skipping over for so long

Day 19. Decided to have a Vape Elixir Sunday, Plasma Juice in tank 1, Original in tank 2. Lasted me most of the day. And then my coils decided to die within hours of each other :-(. Change coils, clean everything and fill up. Menthol Ice mixed 50/50 with pure VG, much more vapeable that way, but a bit thicker, so I do get the occasional dry hit. VK4 in tank 2. VM4 and Peach2 in the bag as refil. One thing I love about these VM bottles, they fit perfectly in my carry case

Close to pay day, time to start fixing up the list

From VM:
Juice!! Lotsa Juice, all 10ml, subject to change based on replies
VK4, Vanilla Custard, Banana Cream, Choc Mint, Vanilla Pear, Litci, Mango, Pineapple
From VapeKing:
More Juice!!
VK4, Cola, Bubblegum, Gummy Bear, Vanilla Cream
Pink Spot (Maybe, out of stock atm)
From anywhere, price and availability dependant:
Kanthal, Silica Wick, Protank 3 mini, USB Wall Plug Adapter
(Maybes) Lanyard, Battery holder/sucker cups, extra carry case​

Maybe time for me to try the VK4 then I just love tobacco flavours

Just switched between VK4 and VM4, bit of menthol in between to clean the tastebuds. VM4 is definitely a lot sweeter, much stronger caramel flavour. Commenting on TH right now will be a bit unfair, since they are different nic strengths, but my next order will be all 12mg, so I'll do a side-by-side with them as soon as I have it

Day 20 :O. I have not had an analogue in 20 days :eek:. And nothing bad has happened! :whew: Having done the cold turkey thing before, I know how much bad can happen, especially in the first 3 weeks, but I feel perfectly fine, nobody has died/tried to kill me yet!

So after finishing the VM4 yesterday, I filled up with VK4 again 8--), and added a few drops of TopQ Coffee. Coffee absolutely kills the VK4, and I am really not liking coffee anymore! From one of my favorites, I would now call it my absolute least favorite!

Other tank got some Amaretto loving! Now that is a good tasting juice! Flavour is a bit light today, but still enough to give me the satisfaction I desire!

Refil backup is VM Vanilla Custard

Nice going on 20 days - really enjoy following your dairy

congrats on your 20 days stinkie free mark kriek!!! :party: you are doing so well :rock: thanks for sharing your journey with us :rock:

Congrats on 20 days!

Sorry you ended up wasting a tank on the coffee. Feel bad for recommending it.

Good going sir

We about 3 days out when starting our Vape journey. Bought my 1st 0 nic juice from vapeking, will try out the kings cream. The other was choc coconut

Back