Stealth box/tube for Atlantis

moonunit

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey fellow Vapors

I currently have an Atlantis Aspire and Smoke BT50, but I find the BT50 a big for using out and about because it doesn't really fit in my pocket. What is the smallest battery setup that I can use with the Aspire Atlantis? Currently vaping at around 10W-20W cant go much higher for longer periods otherwise the hit becomes too harsh. So happy with something around that wattage.

Don't mind purchasing second hand, and I already have a spare battery.

All help will be appreciated, thanks

Thanks for the response. Will check out the links.

Any personal experience/recommendations between these?

Unfortunately, no. I'm not a "mini" type person. Smallest mod I have is my Reo. I also don't "stealth vape".
There are many people here on the forum that have experience with these devices and I'm sure they'll respond to this thread soon :)
I have, however, heard that the Cloupor Mini is a very good mod. A friend of mine is also getting one now.

eLeaf iStick 30W also nice and small

Yes but i believe you cant subohm with the istick 30w. Correct me if im wrong. I can remember the istick mini would not fire anything lower than 1ohm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Goes down to 0.4 ohm on the 30W. 0.2ohm on the 50W

I had the cloupir mini and currently have the ipv mini2, cloupor mini is truly small.

Okay my bad. The istick mini is a good buy then. I had a cloupor mini for two days and the chip burned out. Hopefully cloupor fixed that problem

Hi @moonunit

I think the iStick 30W will be the smallest. I have the 20W previous version. Its the same size as the 30W. Remarkably small. Actually to me its a bit too small and i find its slightly uncomfortable in my hand.

Next up are the other mini mods. I have the Smok M50. I think its a very good size. Small and pocketable but more comfortable in the hand than the iStick

But dont take my word for it - you shld try go check it out in a store before you buy.

Also be careful, if a mod has a minimum resistance of 0.4 and you use 0.5 ohm coils in the Atlantis, if the coil is a bit lower than spec (which often can happen) then it may not fire.

Thanks for all the info everyone!

Just out of interest would an unregulated mod work?

.5 coils are fine for unregulated but you will get sick of same temp day after day.

@moonunit as others have mentioned, the best options of small mods for use with the atlantis would definitely be the iStick 30W or Cloupor mini.

Have a look at this thread I created, which shows the relative sizes of various mods out there...might help you guage what size you would like :D

And good luck with finding a suitably stealthy device ;)

After looking at the options might just look at leaving the Atlantis on the BT50 and get a complete stealth setup like one of these bottom fed devices. They seem to fit in the palm of your hand and look like they can fit in a jean pant pocket.

After looking at the options might just look at leaving the Atlantis on the BT50 and get a complete stealth setup like one of these bottom fed devices. They seem to fit in the palm of your hand and look like they can fit in a jean pant pocket.

Why don't you try the tube Sub Ohm Battery from Aspire themselves? I have one and it's much more comfortable to use than my IPV2 50W. It's also designed to be used with the Atlantis.

Had a look at it but the whole unit still seems rather large. But might be worth another look.

The iStick 30w is an excellent option. It is tiny and I use it for stealth vaping all the time. And the battery lasts me 4 full days and then it only takes about 90 to charge. Love this little thing.

The iStick 30w is an excellent option. It is tiny and I use it for stealth vaping all the time. And the battery lasts me 4 full days and then it only takes about 90 to charge. Love this little thing.
Sorry, 90 minutes to charge.

Yip, as said, for proper small, the Cloupor Mini and iStick 30w.

The major difference is Cloupor you can change your 18650 battery out, and iStick is built in but quick to charge. And of coarse the initial outlay is considerably more for the Cloupor because you need batteries and a charger.

I have a Cloupor, 2 x18650's and a tiny single-battery charger, so I can basically have it running all the time. I do also use a 20watt iStick for single coil vaping.

I do not want a bigger mod. When you use either, everything else seems big. I love having a tiny little thing in my hand that packs a big punch.

Back