Stealth Vape Anyone??

Thanks. I've ordered a few things for the past few months, with the plan of ordering something every month. Just wanted an idea of what delivery time to expect.

[The fasttech device] Nice. i wonder why the blue one is $16 and the black and silver ones are $18. Weird. ...i didn't know black anodising was more epensive. [?]
it needs a small mech mod to be 'stealth', i suppose a 18350 battery.

The one that looks like an asthma inhaler is not a vape, it's a 'herbalizer'. Which is hardly going to be 'stealth', imagine.
http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/08/01/puffit-vaporizer-review-mimics-asthma-inhaler-stealth/17183/
http://vaporizer-info.com/en/reviews/review-puffit-vaporizer

Wonder if one of the vendors won't bring these in

I mailed them. This was the response:

hi friend
thanks for your inquiry i am bella from vceego .
about this products ,it it our preselling products so now we have not make sure the price .
when we get the price i will tell you .

bella

I mailed them. This was the response:

hi friend
thanks for your inquiry i am bella from vceego .
about this products ,it it our preselling products so now we have not make sure the price .
when we get the price i will tell you .

bella

I'll do some research on the morn too on maybe a box stealth vaporizer so we have multiple options

B3gY9jQCcAAJTdI.jpg

B3gY-SjCAAAMqcX.jpg

@Rob Fisher please keep us updated on your buy. Would be keen to know what the total cost was and how long it took to get delivered

Will do... but I guess by the time it arrives I will have forgotten your request but remind me when vape mail eventually arrives... ;-)

I have given up even trying to track Fastech orders and have 4 or 5 in the system since the strike and not one has arrived yet! :-(

It's so cute! :D

atLVvux.png

IN'AX NANO Style 18350 Mechanical Mod w/ RDA Hybrid Dripper

It is a miniature 18350 mechanical mod with a built in rebuildable dripping atomizer. It requires the use of ceramic wick that slides over the thin center post, you then attach the wire to the center post and wrap it around the wick. When you get to the base the wire screws to a negative post screw on the wall of the RDA
  • POM mouthpiece
  • Diameter: 22 mm
  • Air flow adjustable
  • Bottom magnetic firing button without lock