Stealth Vape Anyone??

LOL have you seen the size of some of those things... hard to grip if only at the bottom especially for guys with big hands.

Im not saying i would grip it at the atty, but sometimes the atty heats up and makes the actual mod hot as well, seeing that it is smaller the heat would cover most of the actual mod.

Was just thinking about it, just a logical thought seeing that i've never seen or held these mods.
Those size mods would mostly hold a single 18350 battery and with that sized battery cant really go below 1ohm (or rather it is not advised going below 1ohm)

Also its a stealth device so the purpose of it is not to chug on it but to take that single or double short pull stealth vape hence heat shouldn't be a problem.

Those size mods would mostly hold a single 18350 battery and with that sized battery cant really go below 1ohm (or rather it is not advised going below 1ohm)

Also its a stealth device so the purpose of it is not to chug on it but to take that single or double short pull stealth vape hence heat shouldn't be a problem.

That practically cleared up most of what i was thinking lol

Shot bud

Back