STRO Mini RDA by Sacred Mods

n0ugh7_zw

Data in the streets, Riker in the sheets!
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So i found this, Looks pretty damned cool :p

Introducing the STRO Mini RDA by Sacred Mods. The STRO Mini’s main feature is a unique 2-post open deck design, that offsets the positive pin, this removes any possibility for center pin spinning and opens the door for amazing build potentials. Featuring four oversized 2.4mm post holes the STRO Mini can handle just about any gauge wire. Thick chuff cap to reduce any excessive heat to the mouth and high temp PEEK insulator.

Product Features:
  • Available in Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass, Black, White or Tiffany Blue
  • Unique Two Post Design
  • Offset Positive Post / No Center Pin / No Spinning
  • Dual Screw Positive / Negative Posts
  • Wide-bore Chuff Cap (Thick to keep mouthpiece cool)
  • 4x 2.4mm Post Holes (Can handle monster builds!)
  • Competition Airflow
  • High Temp PEEK Insulator
  • Laser Etched “STRO” Logo
  • Hybrid Safe Centerpin
  • Solid Copper Center Pin
  • Bored Dual Juice Well
Includes:
  • 1x STRO Mini Dripper
  • 1x Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
  • 2x Extra Posts Screws
  • 4x O rings
  • 2x Prebuilt Coils

Very nice. I love 2 post atties. I would buy this if I can find it. It's out of stock everywhere.

looks more suited to me than a velocity. just pop the top and drip, i hate dripping down a chuff.

No afc so deal breaker

Fair enough, I pretty much run everything I own wide open, so no AFC is fine for me. I was actually thinking, the airflow looked a little tight :p

Looks wicked, 2 post desigh dual vertical holes are perfect. Just don't get what the drive around tiffany blue is all about

stro-mini-sacred-mods.png

stro-mini-sacred-mods-7.png

I can see a way to actually add afc to that topcap if you have some flat delrin lying around. Fixing it to the topcap might be a little difficult, but I think it could be done.
The manufacturer will probably release an afc topcap soon due to the reviews. Let's see if they do.

Back