Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss

I want it!!! For us folks that do not have the means to buy the BB, this gives us a fighting chance to be part of the fun

Many of us are waiting for this device. Hopefully some of the easier accessible bridges are brought in with it.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Very nice device but two things I don't like is the screen placement and battery cover\door device thingy. I suppose each to their own.

Decisions, Decisions! Which bridge is going into the Abyss next week? I think probably the Odis FLow V1 Gold Titanium Bridge!
BB Bridges.JPG

Very nice device but two things I don't like is the screen placement and battery cover\door device thingy. I suppose each to their own.
Nothing wrong with a stay at home mom ,I mean mod.

Mine arrived today! I must say my initial feeling is this is going to be a game-changer. I decided to try the Ether Bridge and that was a good decision. Perfect airflow for me... great juice capacity and the flavour is on point! So much so that I ordered a second Abyss because the first one will have the Ether Bridge in it and the second one will be to test all the other bridges I got as well as trying my other BB bridges!
Abyss 01.jpg

The build on the Ether Bridge was really simple! I removed one wrap from my Fisher Aliens!
Abyss 03.jpg Abyss 04.jpg Abyss 05.jpg Abyss 06.jpg Abyss 07.jpg Abyss 08.jpg Abyss 09.jpg Abyss 18.jpg Abyss 20.jpg Abyss 21.jpg

Another Apple (or BB) product :p
I like the look of this a lot and what doesn't surprise me is going by comments on forums the same people who moaned about the SXK Supbox which was such a similar idea are raving about this, i can't stand hypocrites!

Don't know why but the mods with the screen at the bottom or on top always catches my eye well not all of them but most. Have no idee why but love it.

Can't wait for mine to arrive now! @Rob Fisher do you get any condensation under the tank? Also, is the standard oval button comfy?

Can't wait for mine to arrive now! @Rob Fisher do you get any condensation under the tank? Also, is the standard oval button comfy?

I have refilled the tank once but haven't checked for condensation yet. I bought the extra buttons but the standard button is perfect!

I like the look of this a lot and what doesn't surprise me is going by comments on forums the same people who moaned about the SXK Supbox which was such a similar idea are raving about this, i can't stand hypocrites!
The Supbox was compatible with the Boro and I haven't heard many complaints about it from the usual clone moaners.

The Abyss is compatible with Bridges for the BB and not the actual Boro.

The Supbox was compatible with the Boro and I haven't heard many complaints about it from the usual clone moaners.

The Abyss is compatible with Bridges for the BB and not the actual Boro.

I like the look of the device simply pointing out many (i post to many forums and sub-reddits so get plenty of comments) did criticise the supbox, i wasn't necessary referring to this forum. Whether accommodating a Boro or a tank that will accommodate the bridges it's still the same basic idea!

Back