Suicide Mods & DovPo Abyss

I like the look of the device simply pointing out many (i post to many forums and sub-reddits so get plenty of comments) did criticise the supbox, i wasn't necessary referring to this forum. Whether accommodating a Boro or a tank that will accommodate the bridges it's still the same basic idea!

I don't think we saw the Supbox in SA... just had a look at it and it looks quite nice too... there is a plethora of Boro Tank Mods around these days. What is so awesome about the Abyss is that the boro limitations of juice capacity and airflow are gone!

Thanks El Capitano! That looks like quite a bit of condensation for a short while! Still excited for tomorrow though

It was like 8ml's of juice through it. I will just check it once a day because it is condensation and not leaking and the base is sealed so we should be good to go.

I don't think we saw the Supbox in SA... just had a look at it and it looks quite nice too... there is a plethora of Boro Tank Mods around these days. What is so awesome about the Abyss is that the boro limitations of juice capacity and airflow are gone!
It probably wasn't seen in SA on principle which is my point! I have seen comments on a couple of forums raving about this (which i don't blame them for, it looks great) but on my review thread those same people ripped into the Supbox! It's a when it suits attitude that so many vapers have!

It was like 8ml's of juice through it. I will just check it once a day because it is condensation and not leaking and the base is sealed so we should be good to go.
Are you running it in 21700 mode or 18650?

I have never instantly wanted a device as badly as I do this one... who has a contact at the lottery commission????

Don't know why but the mods with the screen at the bottom or on top always catches my eye well not all of them but most. Have no idee why but love it.
That would be my never ever, ever ,ever ,ever leave the house mod.
That screen is in a sketchy place. I won't carry it iny pocket either. On the bed with its own pillow bro!

Uncle Rob, do you find the threading on the drip tip section a bit crunchy?
and my 21700 plate has a weird burn mark on it.

Attachments

• 20210225_085940.jpg
    20210225_085940.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 83
Ooh that does not look good. Looks like a vented battery burn. Get onto the supplier and ask. How was the packaging ?
packing was fine.
that is my concern that if I sell it someone would think the device vented.

IMG-20210225-WA0006.jpeg IMG-20210225-WA0008.jpeg IMG-20210225-WA0002.jpeg

I also have gripes with the 21700 top cap, worst machining

I like the look of this a lot and what doesn't surprise me is going by comments on forums the same people who moaned about the SXK Supbox which was such a similar idea are raving about this, i can't stand hypocrites!
I really wanted someone to bring in the Supbox, same degree of versatility and looks like nothing else.

I'm slowly changing my mind on this mod;(

Yeah. Nearly ordered.
Then if 2 out 3 people you know that have the mod are having issues straight out the box, makes you remove from the mental cart quite quickly.

Yip, looks like they tried to push it out quickly to ride on the hype wave. It's a very nice idea, and it looks really good. But at that price, you'd expect proper fitting accessories and a clean battery cap.

Same issue with the 21700 battery cap being crunchy and machining not great. Have a gap with the drip tip as well but the Vape is excellent with the Ether RBA.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Question: has anyone taken this up with the Vendor/Supplier as yet? Seems a lot of faults for a brand new device with a lot of hype around it.. I am sure the manufacturer would love to know about it as to try and avoid any further issues with new devices being sold (and returned).

Uncle Rob, do you find the threading on the drip tip section a bit crunchy?
and my 21700 plate has a weird burn mark on it.

@Hakhan no my threading is fine... not smooth like butter but works fine. And mine has no burn marks at all. I have another one coming tomorrow and will check that. I'm a happy chappie!

Same issue with the 21700 battery cap being crunchy and machining not great. Have a gap with the drip tip as well but the Vape is excellent with the Ether RBA.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes they know about the gap and plan to eliminate that on the next build I think.

Neither sit flush. It's an issue they are aware of.
The manufacturer or the vendor? Can't understand that they are still being sold if there are known issues. Don't think a lot of people would have bought it, if these issues were brought up prior. Do you think they will swap the defective/affected parts out free of charge? Like Odis did with the boxxer? That would be the decent response from the manufacturer /vendor.

The manufacturer or the vendor? Can't understand that they are still being sold if there are known issues. Don't think a lot of people would have bought it, if these issues were brought up prior. Do you think they will swap the defective/affected parts out free of charge? Like Odis did with the boxxer? That would be the decent response from the manufacturer /vendor.

The whole world knows about it and the manufacturer acknowledges it. I still bought a second one because I can live with a slight gap around the drip tip because the positives far outweigh the issue.

Back