Sx350 50w Group Buy - August

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will wait to see what kind of price they will be once you have enough people.
Fair enough.

IMHO, $60 is a steal in any case. The price will only really get better if the numbers get very high. Like, above 50 I'd imagine.

Can ask @MarkK, as he recently bought a bunch and may know more.

I think the sx350 will only reach 50W, YiHi are making 100W chips but those intended to be sold only to manufacturers.

The 50W limit is imposed by the DC-DC module and the path width and thickness on the circuit board, unfortunately software cant sort that out.

But let's be honest 50W is nothing to scoff at.

I think the sx350 will only reach 50W, YiHi are making 100W chips but those intended to be sold only to manufacturers.

The 50W limit is imposed by the DC-DC module and the path width and thickness on the circuit board, unfortunately software cant sort that out.

But let's be honest 50W is nothing to scoff at.
When did you hear about this ? As far as i know 60w was comming to the end of the month.

As for the rest of you guys, R600 to R800 is what you will pay...

Put it this way... this is the cheapest you are going to get a sx350 chip... Vape club has them for 1k and they sold out & i will be charging more then 1k for the devices i build......

Its your choice, but make your choice and be done with it, dont mess chef guest around with "Oh I'm waiting to see if i can save R50... "
If this is your attitude give up now, cause you are not finishing a working box...

When did you hear about this ? As far as i know 60w was comming to the end of the month.

As for the rest of you guys, R600 to R800 is what you will pay...

Put it this way... this is the cheapest you are going to get a sx350 chip... Vape club has them for 1k and they sold out & i will be charging more then 1k for the devices i build......

Its your choice, but make your choice and be done with it, dont mess chef guest around with "Oh I'm waiting to see if i can save R50... "
If this is your attitude give up now, cause you are not finishing a working box...
Cool, thanks, then I'm giving it up.

I have spent alot of money, burnt myself so much, almost killed a chip... My gf almost drowned a chip with a full cup of coffee spilt all over the table this morning... lol :) Let chef and myself pay all the school fee's and you guys can get awesome devices from us :D

@MarkK

Got the info from a reddit thread on the SX350, mastblast from plumes of hazard explained some of the limits of the current boards.

In Bypass mode it will support 80 Watts but in regulated mode 50.

YiHi had a different revision of the SX350 V100 that they haven't released yet that will go to 100 but that's a upgraded board.

Specs of YiHi SX350 50W Yihieicgar
No. Specs Minimum Typical Max
1 Output Power 5 Watts 50 Watts
2 Output Voltage 1.0 Volts 9.5 Volts
3 Output Current 25.0A
4 Atomizer Resistance 0.2 Ohms 2.0 Ohms 3.0 Ohms
5 Bypass (Direct Connection Mode) YES
6 Output Power (Bypass mode) 5 Watts (3 ohm) 80.0 Watts (0.2ohm)
7 Output Voltage (Bypass mode) Battery Voltage-0.09V
8 Output Current (Bypass mode) 1.33 A 25.0 A
9 Input Voltage (Battery required above 25A ) 3.2 Volts 3.7 Volts 4.5 Volts
10 Input Current 1.5 A 10.0 A 25.0A
11 Screen On Current 25 mA
12 Quiescent Current 1 mA
13 Power Down Current 350 uA
14 Efficiency 92%
15 Screen size 0.66" OLED
16 Fire Method Only One Regular Fire Button
17 Adjust Power Method Both Gravity Sensor & Up/Down Button adjust the Power
18 USB Charging for Battery Yes 1A
19 App controlled Bluetooth NO
20 Software Upgrate/GUI operate YES
21 Charging for Mobile Phone NO
22 Customize Logo YES (above 120pcs,we can customize the logo for you)
23 Protection: 1. Reverse Polarity Protection
2. Output Short Protection
3. Low Resistance Protection
3. Battery low voltage Protection
4. Temperature Protection

here's a sneak peak at the V100 SX350

Oh we'll @MarkK. Guess it's just us!

@zaVaper The chip will go higher. Maybe even to 100w according to the people at yihi. They don't even know how far it can be pushed yet.

The v100 has been scrapped as they are now focusing on engineering a chip that will go to 200w. Gods only know what one would do with 200w!!!

@zaVaper if the SX350 can support 80 watt in bypass mode then it can do it in normal, the 80W current still passes through the board.
If the board was not capable of 80W it would just melt ;D but that has not happened ;D
Awesome little chip, it even made the flavours i hate taste better ;D

I'm not an electronics guru by any means but bypassing and dc-dc converting are two different things.
If the dc-dc converter on the chip can support 100W then it's all good.

Surely the YiHi guys should know what the tolerances of their components can handle, or potentially they are over-boosting the conversion and possibly risking the component? I don't know.

Amp limit and available power will ultimately determine what this chip can do.

So the question is do you use heavier gauge wiring in your mod to support a possible 100W? do you use 2 x 18650's or 2 x 26650's to provide sufficient power?

Either way I'm still grabbing one of these chips and I will figure the rest out later, the alternative is to group buy iPV2 it's a few hundred more, but it's already built :)

50W is still awesome sauce.

Or save and buy what i build :D

This is also the first chip of its kind, they released it with ideas in mind but they need to actually test it as they go and make sure it works

If you are from the cape you can check mine out ;)

Guys, Sorry, I am gona be out.

I just got a friend that says he can organise me one SigeLei 50w mod box (and some promethus if some one is interested)

So I can cut out the building part... (huray~)

Thanks to Chef Guest! great help man! sorry I bailed out on you. but please keep up the good work.

Guys, Sorry, I am gona be out.

I just got a friend that says he can organise me one SigeLei 50w mod box (and some promethus if some one is interested)

So I can cut out the building part... (huray~)

Thanks to Chef Guest! great help man! sorry I bailed out on you. but please keep up the good work.

More info? Maybe start a new thread.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Put me down for a sx350 chip please. will try and keep an eye on this thread on when payment should be done

dont forget about me please. already put the money away in the safe

Just one please for a personal project

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

For those not wanting to build their own boxes... stumbled across these, they will probably pop up on fasttech soon ;)

sx350box.png

lol omg china made my boxes before i did ... wow those are some little industrious bastards

chef i have fallen in love with wood ;) Waiting for a paycheck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back