Imthiaz Khan

Flavor chaser
LV

Awards
  • Description: 4 x Tark's Select Reserve: Van Goph (30mls) 6mg
  • Price: R220 each
  • Condition: Used about 1ml from 1 of the bottles to taste
  • Area: Johannesburg, Robertsham.
  • Delivery/Collection: Collection from Johannesburg or shipping at buyers expense.
  • Reason for selling: Not my cup a juice
20150327_222831_resized.jpg

Like old uncle sitting on the porch with a pipe tobacco ?

Sorry @shaunnadan, I don't know how to add a quote from another thread so I just copied @Andre post here:

Just loaded Van Gogh and taken a few toots. First impressions - I love it. Probably the least sweet of all Tark's offerings alongside Matador. The tobacco is there in ample measure, with that somewhat tart fruit, yes, could be apricot. And I also get the spicy, like cloves. The aftertaste is not heavy at all, more refreshing, wanting for more. And a good throat hit. Goes brilliantly with a good whisky. Tasted in a RM2 at 0.65 ohms on a single coil with ceramic wick, on a Reo. Have an idea Matador and Van Gogh will be my favourites of Tark's Select Reserve range as it stands. I have tried all his tobaccos bar Old Gold, and if one has them in your arsenal you will never get bored, they are all special, multi-faceted jooses imo.

Ok then... Dark pipe tobacco with apricot and cloves...

I'm going to skip this one

For some reason I'm not getting the apricot and cloves, if I was, I would have loved it.
Just getting tobacco only.

Maybe it needs lower power option or higher resistance....

I've noticed some fruit notes disappear at high wattage n subohm resistance

Interested in all 4 bottles pm me Ur best price including shipping to ct
Thnx

Sent from my typewriter running windows 2020

Back