Taste Box Ideas, Comments, Suggestions, Concerns Etc Etc...

thekeeperza

Reonaut
VIP
Taste Box Boss
LV

Awards
After reading @Tom initial post and having spent a fortune this past week trying to find a juice I like, I offered to run this Taste box.
I believe this box should be aimed at newbies, as the vaping scene can be daunting and haemorrhaging money on kit and juice is easy, but will be available to all of us.

I will look at the best options on moving this box around, preferably country wide, and try set up guidelines and rules and threads for juice donations, user lists etc. over the coming weekend. I think the basic guidelines as set out here should be a good starting point and can be developed further to suit.

Please use this thread to post any thoughts etc.

I think that one box will suffice but that will be dependant on how much juice there is. We don't want the box being to big and be excessively expensive to ship. If there is enough juice I will run multiple boxes.
I am thinking of using this type of box
ac-3151.jpg
and some bubble wrap to keep it all snug.

I will start a thread for people that want to receive the box - this will be on a first come first served basis. And another for juice donations to get this going.
I am busy compiling guidelines for using the box which I will post soon.

for the receivers: just post your name. the next one copies and adds his name.
i.e.
1. Rowan Francis
2. Tom (dont need, just example)

for the receivers: just post your name. the next one copies and adds his name.
i.e.
1. Rowan Francis
2. Tom (dont need, just example)
Thanks @Tom. Have used that in the receipiant thread hope you don't mind.

Well done @thekeeperza for taking the initiative here!

Just some questions:

So what is your idea on how long a person gets to keep the box?
And are there restrictions on how much juice you can taste?
Also, surely there should be a rule that if you taste say 10ml of juice, then you should put that amount or more back in from your own juices?

@Silver1 I think a week should a good start.
I think it will be difficult to manage how much juice each person tastes. Hopefully we won't have to police that and everyone uses the box fairly.
I do agree that if you use some juice then you must add to the box. In the end the success of the taste box is up to the users.

Hi, howzit going with the tastebox? Any comments from recipients so far?

Gesendet von meinem LIFETAB_E7316 mit Tapatalk

@Tom currently there are 2 boxes, one in CPT and one in JHB. Circulation stalled slightly but that was due to life happening. Both boxes should be with the next recipients this week.
A thread was started here for notes etc. and hopefully there will be some going up there in the coming weeks.

@Tom currently there are 2 boxes, one in CPT and one in JHB. Circulation stalled slightly but that was due to life happening. Both boxes should be with the next recipients this week.
A thread was started here for notes etc. and hopefully there will be some going up there in the coming weeks.
And a big thanks to you brother!
You rock big time!

How is it working with 2 boxes and the list of recipients?

Would it be possible to request a specific box, sounds to me like the CT box has more tobacco flavors which I'm leaning very much towards at the moment.

Thanks again for making this work @thekeeperza

Thanks guys, just trying to help out where I can.
@ShaneW it makes sense for the CPT box to go to you next seeing you are in Slumies ;) I will put your name under the CPT lot.
Eventually both boxes will circulate to everyone on the list.

Quick comment. .. good to see that the taste box works in South Africa as well. I never had doubts though.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9195 mit Tapatalk

I am looking at starting a 3rd box. I think the waiting time for recipients might be too long, specially for the newbies. I have a good start with the generous donation from Vape King which I can either split between boxes or use in a new box - undecided on that.

I am looking at starting a 3rd box. I think the waiting time for recipients might be too long, specially for the newbies. I have a good start with the generous donation from Vape King which I can either split between boxes or use in a new box - undecided on that.
I would split to be fair. Hope to collect quite some at our Cape Vape Meet in May.

Please if you can split the flavours between the boxes . My 2 cents

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I agree maybe do a third box aswell and split up between all 3. We have some samples from a french company we can donate aswell. Will send to you tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. I will collect some more samples for a third box and split the Vape King range across all 3.

I agree maybe do a third box aswell and split up between all 3. We have some samples from a french company we can donate aswell. Will send to you tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Awesome thanks @Stroodlepuff

Us noob's need a box in KZN!

Back