Taste Box Ideas, Comments, Suggestions, Concerns Etc Etc...

I have in my Paw a box of Juice from Just B that I will bring to CT with me to be added to the Taste Box's.

JustB 001.JPG

that's an awesome contribution @Just B, wow!!!! will we be able to test some of them before the get sent off for the tastebox? hehehe :giggle: :wasntme:

I have just been looking at the list and realize that the wait is going too be hectic for a lot of people.
Currently there are 2 boxes each containing about 30 bottles each.
Now I am thinking what about making smaller boxes - say 10 bottles - and thus having 6-9 boxes. This will, in theory, be easier to get through in the 7 days and will shorten the wait for a box.
Any thoughts/comments in this regards?

i think maybe a box with 15 flavours - works out to about 2 flavours a day?

I'm with @Metal Liz on this one. 30 flavours seem a bit hectic, but 12-15 would be perfect.

As an added suggestion to splitting the boxes, you could then maybe have a few speciality boxes, with grouped flavours, one for tobaccos,one for fruits etc. for the more experienced members who want to try out just one 'group' of flavours

@Metal Liz good idea I agree.
@Die Kriek the boxes have always been aimed at newbs and therefore a blend of different types of juice is better. Not saying that it is only for newbies though, the boxes will always be available to all 'experience levels'.
I do like the idea of grouped flavours though - maybe something to look at in the future

A couple of resized taste boxes ready to go
uzyhujym.jpg

I will be doing a few more this week once I get one of the other taste boxes and some juice donations that are en route.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Awesome job, thank you so much.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

A few bottles of juice ready for taste boxes...8 new taste boxes will be born
ba3arepy.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

Awesome guys! Maybe I must put my name on the tastebox list as well. :rofl:
Would have been awesome to have this chance when I started out!
This is such an awesome thing you guys are doing! Everyone who donated and @thekeeperza of the tasteboxes!
Special thanks to @Tom for planting the seed for this!

Awesome guys! Maybe I must put my name on the tastebox list as well. :rofl:
Would have been awesome to have this chance when I started out!
This is such an awesome thing you guys are doing! Everyone who donated and @thekeeperza of the tasteboxes!
Special thanks to @Tom for planting the seed for this!
Say the word and you are in!

Wow @thekeeperza

We are so used to seeing incoming vape mail.
But your pic is spectacular because it is OUTGOING.

Well done for all the effort on the taste boxes!

Last edited:
Back