Taste Box Recipients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly.
I currently have 2 boxes at home, 1 stuck in the system somewhere and 1 that will be shipped to me soon. This is all for restocking etc. The 2 I do have will be shipped off this weekend once I am back in JHB.
Also 1 box has gone MIA.

Thanks for the info - I was getting a bit concerned as it's been almost two months since I added my name and haven't seen any movement yet.

Sad to hear one has gone MIA, how does that happen?

Thanks for the info - I was getting a bit concerned as it's been almost two months since I added my name and haven't seen any movement yet.

Sad to hear one has gone MIA, how does that happen?

I guess the big and wonderful Post Office is responsible for that

Come on vendors. We all have some awesome lines now. Lets get this up and running again. We have a bunch of choices to throw in when it comes our way.

I am next in the queue. I am planning to do a full review on it and I will see if I can buy something interesting/imported to drop in there.

Maybe be nice to catalog the contents and a few photos every now and again on the various boxes.

Come on vendors. We all have some awesome lines now. Lets get this up and running again. We have a bunch of choices to throw in when it comes our way.
That is awesome, but if you are not on the list it won't come your way? You could just send juices to @thekeeperza to add to the various boxes?

I'm on the list :) Have received it once last year :)

Being in Zim.... Could I hop on, or would that be a logistical nightmare? I can add some of the juices we get here to the taste box, if it can come up here.

Being in Zim.... Could I hop on, or would that be a logistical nightmare? I can add some of the juices we get here to the taste box, if it can come up here.
I will check with Aramex tomorrow what options are available and costs involved. I don't think it will be any worse than sending the box locally.
Only issues I can think of are customs and taxes if they are applicable in either direction.

True that. one vendor sent me some stuff by amarex, it basically boiled down to a R299.00 charge to send the parcel from SA to me, and R500 for the parcel to be released to me + R750 in duties. lol sorry man, just realised that all now.

Was an Aspire Atlantis + a pack of coils, for reference.

True that. one vendor sent me some stuff by amarex, it basically boiled down to a R299.00 charge to send the parcel from SA to me, and R500 for the parcel to be released to me + R750 in duties. lol sorry man, just realised that all now.
That is insane!:eek:

its super brutal. the shipping and duties cost way, way more than the stuff itself... I have learnt a little trick though. if the vendor says that the shipment is "samples for evaluation" then I don't get charges duty :p

It really would be super awesome to have more premium juices that are available locally included in the taste boxes :)

Please may I be added to the list :)

Status
Not open for further replies.