Taste Box Recipients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add me to the taste box list. Any idea as to how long the waiting list is

Hi @thekeeperza
Please can you outline again where the full list is of the various tasteboxes?
I may have missed it

Hi @Silver

Is that the waiting list you are looking for?

Ya, just was wondering where the list is of all the recipients in order? So one can see?
And also whether you are keeping separate lists for each tastebox or one big list and then just deciding which box goes where based on when they are sent off to the next person?

Ya, just was wondering where the list is of all the recipients in order? So one can see?
And also whether you are keeping separate lists for each tastebox or one big list and then just deciding which box goes where based on when they are sent off to the next person?
The OP of this thread is where the waiting list is. Recipients have been added in the order they have asked to be on the list.
It is only one list and the call goes to whoever is next when a box becomes available.

The OP of this thread is where the waiting list is. Recipients have been added in the order they have asked to be on the list.
It is only one list and the call goes to whoever is next when a box becomes available.

Ok thanks - so looking at the list on the first post, there are the following members in the first batch:
Keith Milton
Justink
Festival Panda
Renesh
Juntau
BioHAZarD

So six members in total. So if there are 4 boxes - then in theory these six members should receive their boxes fairly soon?

Am I right then in assuming that once you have received a taste box and sent it off again, your name falls off the list?

Also, what is the other batch of members below that top batch for? What does (NR) stand for? Not reachable?

So six members in total. So if there are 4 boxes - then in theory these six members should receive their boxes fairly soon?
Correct they will all be getting a box fairly soon. There are 5 boxes so most should have a box in the next ±2 weeks.
Keith Milton's details have been sent to one of the current holders to ship asap and Justink's shipping details have been requested.

Am I right then in assuming that once you have received a taste box and sent it off again, your name falls off the list?
That is correct. You can however request to put your name back on the list to receive another box but it will be at the end of the list.

Also, what is the other batch of members below that top batch for? What does (NR) stand for? Not reachable?
Correct. I have PM'd these recipients for shipping details and have not received any response. There are recipients that have requested to be skipped till later

The list is now empty besides the members that have asked for their turn to be skipped or the few that I have been able to reach.
All the boxes are being sent to me.
Hopefully we will have some new names on the list soon.

Hi @thekeeperza. It's been a while so can you add me to the list again. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.