The Ammit 25 thread

As an owner of both the Ammit 22 and 25, do you mind sharing the build you employ on the 22?
Currently vaping on Good Boy O.A in the 25 but would like to try some in the 22.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

@Greyz, it's really nothing special, just a standard clapton coil I got from vape club, 2.5 ID at about 0.4 ohms. The key for me was getting the wicking right, I went waay down on the cotton, like a real loose fit. The airflow is at about half way, and I run it on the Alien at 40w. I also found that closing the juice flow control before filling:eek: makes for a leak free experience.:D

@Greyz, it's really nothing special, just a standard clapton coil I got from vape club, 2.5 ID at about 0.4 ohms. The key for me was getting the wicking right, I went waay down on the cotton, like a real loose fit. The airflow is at about half way, and I run it on the Alien at 40w. I also found that closing the juice flow control before filling:eek: makes for a leak free experience.:D
Thanks for the reply @Alex, I've always run bigger diameter 3.5mm as I thought a bigger coil would take better advantage of the 3D airflow. I'll throw a 2.5mm build in and give it a bash. Like you I'm very stingy with the cotton, I find less cotton equals no dry hits. I'm yet to have her leak on me even once. So long as juice flow is closed when filling as you say. I think this is because we run such thin wick n tails.
If i must fault the 22 them it's the slight spit back I get For the first 2 or 3 hits after filling.

Thanks again for your advise I'll get some Clapton wire this weekend and take the 22 out.
Just when I thought I'd found my happy place with the Ammit 22, 3.5mm Fused Clapton, along comes Alex to turn the Apple cart upside down

Wow! This seems like the tank I need to get. At the moment I have the Serpent Mini 22 on my Pico. I'm looking at getting the Smok t priv and I think I'll get one of these tanks as I'm not a fan of the tfv8 tanks.

Well a bit disappointing that the flavour isn't quite as good as the Kylin.
I have a blue kylin on the way, I like the ease of single coil. So might still consider swapping the Kylin for an Ammit 25 single then.

Ok so I just got done putting together my brand new Raw Stainless Steel Ammit 25, the first thing I did was change out the 2ml glass for the larger 5ml one. The machining is beautiful on this tank, and everything screws together like butter. One thing I recall @Rob Fisher talking about was having the coil facing down like this Capture.PNG which turns out to be spot on as far as the awesome flavour I'm getting from this XXX liquid right now.

Overall impression so far.... This tank is incredible. :b1:

Chilling at work enjoying some Good Boy O.A and the Ammit 25 delivers every hit
7ec6a51a5fecf0ddf448e1c73fd12a86.jpg

I am interested in getting one, but, how is the flavour compared to some of the better flavour chasing tanks out there?
I only have the Ammit 25 single but owning several very good flavor tanks ie.,Modfather,Aromamizer plus,Boreaus, this tank absolutely has very good flavor.It has become part of my daily rotation.

Not quite as good flavour as the flavour tanks... but clouds for days and very well made with no leaks and the easiest build ever!
@Rob Fisher have you yet determined the flavor difference if any with the larger glass.I've only tried the small one and with the good flavor I'm getting I don't want to mess with success.

@Rob Fisher have you yet determined the flavor difference if any with the larger glass.I've only tried the small one and with the good flavor I'm getting I don't want to mess with success.

Not yet... my second Ammit is in bound and like you I'm happy with my build in the tall tank and don't want to disturb it. My guess is the smaller tank will be better flavour but by how much needs to be determined.

I have so enjoyed the Ammit 25 that I searched the planet for a blue one and imported it. I'm going to run this Ammit in short mode to see if there is much of a difference in flavour. Oh my word this is the most simple build on the planet!
AmmitBlue 001.JPG AmmitBlue 002.JPG

3mm Fused clapton and boom! All done! The design for the legs is just magnificent... and then simple bow tie wick and done! :b1:
I got one of @smilelykumeenit 's aliens in there but it's not seeing any action with the wicking being a colossal flustercuck for me :p
In time... in time.

I got one of @smilelykumeenit 's aliens in there but it's not seeing any action with the wicking being a colossal flustercuck for me :p
In time... in time.

What wick are you using @aktorsyl? Are you making a Bowtie and trimming the top third off and then just tucking the tails into the juice holes loosely?

3mm Fused clapton and boom! All done! The design for the legs is just magnificent... and then simple bow tie wick and done! :b1:
The build deck is absolutely fantastic. I have not had an easier and more pleasant experience building on an atomizer.

The wicking ... lets just say my noobness is letting me down. Getting it to not dry-hit is taking some (frustrating!) effort :|

The build deck is absolutely fantastic. I have not had an easier and more pleasant experience building on an atomizer.

The wicking ... lets just say my noobness is letting me down. Getting it to not dry-hit is taking some (frustrating!) effort :|

Go to this video @BigGuy did for Rob's ramblings... and go straight to 04:40 and watch how he does the Bowtie wicking... Boom! Done!

Thanks a bunch for this video. I will definitely give this method a try! :D
@Rob Fisher, I tried to follow that process as best I could. I ended up with:
BCjgMD0.jpg

YKZMHmm.jpg

I put it together but it was still not quite there yet. My bad for not trimming it down enough.
I opened it up and trimmed it down a bit (shorter and narrower):
VFt4pno.jpg

VDTvNQa.jpg

BOOM! She vapes! :D
I think with a little bit of practice I should be able to get this right on the first try...

@Rob Fisher, I tried to follow that process as best I could. I ended up with:
BCjgMD0.jpg

YKZMHmm.jpg

I put it together but it was still not quite there yet. My bad for not trimming it down enough.
I opened it up and trimmed it down a bit (shorter and narrower):
VFt4pno.jpg

VDTvNQa.jpg

BOOM! She vapes! :D
I think with a little bit of practice I should be able to get this right on the first try...

Yip you are well on the road to happy vaping there in the last pic! :b1:

Why the hell do they make a juicewell that's bigger than the cotton that's supposed to go in there? Misleading a.f.
I suspect sadism.

Yip you are well on the road to happy vaping there in the last pic! :b1:
And the last test was to put it back on the Stick V8 as it hits a bit harder... no dry hits! Just flavor flavor flavor! :D

Thanks a lot for the advice Rob. I really appreciate it. Practice makes perfect ... but a bit of expert advice makes for a great head start!

And the last test was to put it back on the Stick V8 as it hits a bit harder... no dry hits! Just flavor flavor flavor! :D

Thanks a lot for the advice Rob. I really appreciate it. Practice makes perfect ... but a bit of expert advice makes for a great head start!
I was about to say, you had better report back.
Ye gawds, it's 11pm but I have to try this now.
Episode 5!

I was about to say, you had better report back.
Ye gawds, it's 11pm but I have to try this now.
Episode 5!
Good luck bud. May the wicking gods smile upon your build.
I look forward to checking in on Episode 5 tomorrow morning.
It is time to clock out. I've vaped myself into a stupor tonight with all the testing ... I should have run the 2ml tank :|

Back