Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
These are beautiful creations... just need to decide what to put them into and on what mod... my guess would be a dripper on one of my power mods?
VVVapeMail6.jpg

I would personally drop those in a Velocity on my Dimitri box, but I,m guessing a Sig 150 would do better.

I just need to find a tank or dripper that these beauties are suited to... I got rid of my Velocity...

Bought the Stro dripper for the coils... have to drive them at 60watts! :eek::) Thanks to @BigGuy for putting them in and wicking them for me!
SirVape 001.JPG SirVape 004.JPG SirVape 005.JPG SirVape 007.JPG

Yip they do need more than 60watts... played a bit at the shop... but will need to play some more because the vape is disappointing from a flavour point of view...

Yip they do need more than 60watts... played a bit at the shop... but will need to play some more because the vape is disappointing from a flavour point of view...

North of 85-90W the flavour should pick up significantly, if the atty has the airflow to handle that kind of power?

North of 85-90W the flavour should pick up significantly, if the atty has the airflow to handle that kind of power?

Will have to wait for my Velocity to go north of 60 watts... anything higher than 60 watts in the Stro the coils are too close to me! Just tried 81watts and it's way too hot for me...

Will have to wait for my Velocity to go north of 60 watts... anything higher than 60 watts in the Stro the coils are too close to me! Just tried 81watts and it's way too hot for me...

Maybe its time to pick up a Sapor, or a Lush RDA?
I've managed to run my Sapor at 100W without it feeling too hot, from what i've seen the Lush has airflow for days, and is a bit of a tall RDA so proximity to the boiling hot coils wouldn't be an issue.

I've ordered a Lush, but don't have it yet, so I can only guess about the performance.
But the Sapor is pretty special, really great flavour.

A Phenotype-L (Also ordered one of these) is another possibility, that thing has tons of airflow.

I'm guessing, when DNA200 (Wismec Rolo Pre-Ordered) time comes around, my usual 60-70W kind of daily vape, is going to be more like 90-100W :p

Last edited:
@Rob Fisher , those coils look wicked!
Must be juice guzzlers of note
As long as you are giving it horns and experimenting - then that is a good thing!!
All in the name of vaping Science

Maybe its time to pick up a Sapor, or a Lush RDA?

I have a Sapor... running Nickel TS coils in it... but I'm a little over playing with soft Nickel coils and will stick the staged claptons in it if they fit and give that a go...

I have run my Clapton's at 130 - 150W with all airflow holes open to max, also on a Velocity. No major heat whatsoever. This is proper vaping Captain :p

@Rob Fisher , those coils look wicked!
Must be juice guzzlers of note
As long as you are giving it horns and experimenting - then that is a good thing!!
All in the name of vaping Science

They are Juice guzzelers Hi Ho @Silver! But after getting John to build me a 2,5mm dual coil set up with 26g kanthal in my new Bellus I'm over any other coils until the DNA200 arrives! So much so that I just did the same build in my bottom fed authentic Manta on Cee Cee! With the sterling silver and black and white corian bone drip tip and the Manta with her black skirt this looks sublime!
Manta2.jpg Manta3.jpg

That looks so good Rob!

They are Juice guzzelers Hi Ho @Silver! But after getting John to build me a 2,5mm dual coil set up with 26g kanthal in my new Bellus I'm over any other coils until the DNA200 arrives! So much so that I just did the same build in my bottom fed authentic Manta on Cee Cee! With the sterling silver and black and white corian bone drip tip and the Manta with her black skirt this looks sublime!
View attachment 38648 View attachment 38649

Might it be possible to get a pic of the coils in the Bellus pls? How many wraps?

Back