The Kraigen 8ml Atlantis Tank

Matt

The Vaping Dutchman
LV

Awards
Expensive but it looks interesting.

The Kraigen 8ml Atlantis Tank – $29.95

8ml Tank for Aspire Atlantis
Check out the new Kraigen tank, it upgrades the stock 2ml tank on the Aspire Atlantis to a larger 8ml tank! Get one on pre-order for only $29.95 plus shipping.

Ya the Kraigen tank is a bit expensive seeing how it cost about the same as a Aspire Atlantis but if you like the Atlantis and need a larger tank its the only way to go.

The Kraigen is made from stainless steel with a glass tank. Just replace the stock tank on your Aspire Atlantis with the Kraigen and you will now have a huge 8ml capacity. It has two 2.5mm phillips head screws in the top cap, just remove the screws and fill the tank through the holes.

Read more: http://vapingcheap.com/the-kraigen-tank-atlantis/#ixzz3LxI0xT2Z

I will be watching carefully... Good post @Matt

@Rob Fisher if you happen to find one in a basket at a vendor, remember your pal Goose!

It's nice to have some breathing space to enjoy the vaping budget I have been amassing in reserve over the past few months!

Love you too @Rob Fisher

Why not make the atlantis taller, as opposed to wider? Aesthetically, to me at least, that'd be far nicer.

Wow this is cool, I wonder
Why not make the atlantis taller, as opposed to wider? Aesthetically, to me at least, that'd be far nicer.
I actually kinda like that its a bit wider, Imagine how much taller they would have to make it to get it to 8ml :eek: The Atlantis to me is the perfect height for a tank

8ml, is a bit much IMHO, i tend to change flavours every 5ml or so, so a 5-6ml tank would be ideal, i don't see that increasing the height of the atty more than 5-6mm

I dont have the Atlantis yet but I wonder if this changes the actual vape?

Changes in width shouldn't affect the vape much, height might cool the vape a bit because of the longer chimney.

8ml. Seems like they are trying to compete with the BF versions around. Not really a fan of wider and the overhang that comes with it. Personally I would prefer a 5ml option max that's taller not wider

Back