The Reomiser 2

Very good video, Alex. Personally I do no like squeezing on the Reomizer. With my shaky hand I tend to bugger it up - and the risk of a short scares me. Find it much easier to squeeze and fire at the same time on the tweezers beforehand - also do not anneal the wire beforehand, but with the thick wire he is using probably required. What works very well for me: After the first quick pulse, insert the mandrel and move it to-and-fro like a snooker que. Pulse again, mandrel to-and-fro. This for me is the best way to get that the even glowing one wants. Love the way he puts pressure on the legs to neaten up the coil - for sure going to try that next time. Also gives a very good indication of volume of cotton to use.

I am confused here. @Andre you use ceramic wick/ekowool, but here you are explaining how you make micro coils.

How are you wicking your micro coils?

I am confused here. @Andre you use ceramic wick/ekowool, but here you are explaining how you make micro coils.

How are you wicking your micro coils?
With the 2 mm (slim) ceramic wicks I do micro coils. Also do micro coils with 1 mm hollow ekowool from time to time. One Reo currently with 4 strands of 1 mm hollow ekowool and the so called ugly coil - working quite well.

New coil 26 g 8 wraps on a 1.5mm bit

u8a9uhup.jpg

za4ynada.jpg

ty9eqyzu.jpg

arumedyd.jpg

sa4ygaga.jpg

8ygypare.jpg

averenyg.jpg

y5yjada7.jpg

TH just went of the chart

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Great coil @mbera
Throat hit increases further if you raise the coil higher.

I assume you are enjoying it?
;-)

Thanks yes 4sure im loving it

Great looking coil

Time to change batteries… refill bottles and change wicks!

Old wicks out and dry burn done!
Wicks1.jpg
Wicks now in!
Wicks2.jpg

Fresh Battery and bottle filled for Erica!
Wicks3.jpg Also a new battery and full bottle for Amanda!
Wicks4.jpg

Erica, Kiera, Olivia and Amanda all done and ready for the week ahead!
Wicks5.jpg

Lovely @Rob Fisher
Feels good when they are all loaded and ready to go

Are those still the fAW (fake) AW batts?

New coil 26 g 8 wraps on a 1.5mm bit

u8a9uhup.jpg

za4ynada.jpg

ty9eqyzu.jpg

arumedyd.jpg

sa4ygaga.jpg

8ygypare.jpg

averenyg.jpg

y5yjada7.jpg

TH just went of the chart

Great coiling! How is the wicking now - dry hits? If you want less throat hit, just take the wick out, put the mandrel back in and push the coil to almost touching the deck. Or, if lazy, just push it down with your finger with the wick still inside.

Now vaping like a boss cool I'll move it down

Love reading your posts.
Although it makes me jelly as all hell. lol.

Sorry about that... but just think when you have worked your whole life and retire hopefully you can spend a little of your nest egg on your hobby that keeps you from dying! :rock:

Hey guys

When u dry burn ur old coil, does it turn silver again? Mine stays black. And I think it mutes my flavour. All that kakka that packs onto the coil.

So in the mean time I did a quick rebuild.
26g kanthal
1.5mm ID
10 wraps
1.02 Ohms

I tightened the coil on the drill like in the video and I must say its really neat. Good tip. Thanks.

qypa2ysa.jpg

u5epyhu4.jpg

magejuna.jpg

a2ajehy3.jpg

3abe8y3e.jpg

arevabyq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nice work Pete.

I think some people scrub that gunk off the coil, but I am not sure if that is necessary.

I do recommend you trim the ends off the coil legs. That is just additional resistance that serves no benefit

Hey guys

When u dry burn ur old coil, does it turn silver again? Mine stays black. And I think it mutes my flavour. All that kakka that packs onto the coil.

So in the mean time I did a quick rebuild.
26g kanthal
1.5mm ID
10 wraps
1.02 Ohms

I tightened the coil on the drill like in the video and I must say its really neat. Good tip. Thanks.

qypa2ysa.jpg

u5epyhu4.jpg

magejuna.jpg

a2ajehy3.jpg

3abe8y3e.jpg

arevabyq.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Boy those coil legs look super neat, awesome job man.

thanks, but i need to get used to that "bubble" in the left coil leg, the leg that comes out under the coil, as you need to push that leg up to make it tight against the drill bit....

Guys I have a bit of a problem . My top cap is stuck on the body of the reomizer .

Really don't want to pry them apart with pliers .

R
Guys I have a bit of a problem . My top cap is stuck on the body of the reomizer .

un under hot,hot,hot water and then dry and quickly try and separate by hand

do you have like a rubber glove or leather, use that to hold the bottom part with pliers, it shouldn't scratch....

Back