The Reomiser 2

JYvHhWZ.jpg

Super coil @Alex
Its so neat! Must produce loads of vaporising
How many puffs you getting per squonk?

Super coil @Alex
Its so neat! Must produce loads of vaporising
How many puffs you getting per squonk?

Thank you @Silver, I just did a quick unscientific squonk/vape test, and I'm getting about 3/4 good 3 second drags, with the current wick at least. For the first time ever I did a test at boiling some cotton and am using that stuff atm.

super coil alex

i also get 3/4 toots on my set up

Thanks shabbar, the flavour on these dual coils is really good, I hadn't used one for ages. But from now on I think it's going to be the default type coil for me.

OMG! I decided to experiment a little and built a parallel coil... I gave it 5 wraps of 18g Kanthal...

Not the neatest coil but it came out at a scorching 0,4 Ohm! What the hell let's try this... all I can say is thank the Pope I used my long drip tip because this is a HOT coil! Sheeezzz!

So much for the parallel coil for me... it's now history! I would have to say FAIL! Way too hot for me!

Para 008.JPG

My gosh Rob, 0.4 ohms must have been hot
Looks quite neat though!

My gosh Rob, 0.4 ohms must have been hot
Looks quite neat though!

It is neater than the one I copied from Rip! ;)

But I don't know how anyone can vape at these sub ohm levels... they must have cast iron faces! :eek:

I just changed to a 1,3ohm coil myself. The 18mg craftvapor Artizan juice had a TH that I just couldn't handle. Much easier on the throat now.

I just changed to a 1,3ohm coil myself. The 18mg craftvapor Artizan juice had a TH that I just couldn't handle. Much easier on the throat now.

I like the sound of that throat hit ;-)

I like the sound of that throat hit ;-)

Hehe. It's the kind of thing to tickle supermans throat.

Btw, I am loving that Artizan RY4, I'm picking up a feint taste of banana. Very interesting.. Could definitely get used to this one.

Hehe. It's the kind of thing to tickle supermans throat.

Btw, I am loving that Artizan RY4, I'm picking up a feint taste of banana. Very interesting.. Could definitely get used to this one.

Thanks, sounds good

Damn, i got 2 other flavours from them but not the RY4. @Wayne had the Craft Vapours RY4 in one of his devices and I had a puff and liked it, cant believe I didnt get a bottle.

@Mow@CraftVapour , will be contacting you in the future to try it

Amanda is now on board and being used... I made a 1,4 Ohm micro coil for her and now the flavour is perfect... she has suffered with sub ohm coils and as a result has been neglected... The 3 REO's are now between 1,1 and 1,4 Ohm and they are all awesome! :rock::dance:

I am a massive parallel coil fan. But they do work better in kayfuns as the wick is not too close to your mouth

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I am a massive parallel coil fan. But they do work better in kayfuns as the wick is not too close to your mouth

Thanks Gizarama! I'll try that on my new Russian that I should have in my paws in a day or so... how many wraps?

I do about 10 comes in at about 0.6 on 28g

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

Hi guys Wats a good sweet spot coil on a reo

Tried 0.7 I think it drinks juice like a V8
Need to sqonk for every pull

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1403418193003.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403418193003.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 21
  • uploadfromtaptalk1403418311218.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403418311218.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 21
  • uploadfromtaptalk1403418333067.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403418333067.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 21
  • uploadfromtaptalk1403418355405.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1403418355405.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Tried a 0.7 ohm coild Getting a lot of dry hits anyone have a clear rm2 see this on you tube

qy9ysa6e.jpg

e9aza2y2.jpg

yqy4y2y4.jpg

aryreqy4.jpg

Air hole lines up with the coil

I need to get the hang of Spounking still

Some times I pull while pressing the bottle and not fire botton lol

Flavour is amazing

TH tjoe no words

Luv the reo so far

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Awesome @mbera . That coil looks super!
I used to also squonk and toot. :D After doing it, I felt like and instant idiot.
Haven't done it for a while tho. But I'm sure it will happen again. :D

Hi guys Wats a good sweet spot coil on a reo

Tried 0.7 I think it drinks juice like a V8
Need to sqonk for every pull
Nice coiling. Sweet spot differs from person to person - 0.7 is good for me. Does that wick not block air from flowing over the coil? And maybe contributes to your dry hits as the vapour now has a more indirect route to travel? Maybe try the standard wick inside the coil. Position of the coil for that as below:
WqATx5z.jpg

@Andre the vapor travels thru the coil on this buil and the mouth of the coil faces the airhole. not really ideal type of coil for rm2.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

@Andre thanx
No not blocking the air hole
Will try a std 1 again latter

Do you have a pic of how it should be wicked
And should coil lay straight or at an angle

@cvs wat will be a perfect coil

Back