The Reomiser 2

Awesome coil vaalboy. My parallel coil seems a tad sub standard suddenly lol

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

enuff messing around back to rm2 10wraps 28g 1.4ohm pleasant vape
2y9erare.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

So was feeling a little bored and decided to build this little cooker. It glows bright in seconds:

0.96 ohm 32 Twisted kanthal - 1.3mm ID - pop, crackle and snap! (edited ohms)

Lovely video @vaalboy - I notice it is not aligned "normally" it points toward the airhole. How does that change the vape?

enuff messing around back to rm2 10wraps 28g 1.4ohm pleasant vape
2y9erare.jpg

Wow @Cape vaping supplies - that is a perfect looking coil. Thanks.
Could be a textbook coil for the RM2 with the little blobs of cotton sticking out on either side and the juice hole clear...

Can be used cotton and silica wick for the reomiser or only cotton?

Lovely video @vaalboy - I notice it is not aligned "normally" it points toward the airhole. How does that change the vape?

Not quite sure what you mean by "points toward the airhole". When I replace the RM cap the coil sits right behind the airhole.

Not quite sure what you mean by "points toward the airhole". When I replace the RM cap the coil sits right behind the airhole.
I think @Silver thought the open side of the coil points towards the air hole. If one looks quickly it can seem that way, but it is a normal position in fact.

Sorry, my mistake. Gosh, my eyesight must be going. Because the coil was quite short (i.e. not many wraps) it looked like it was rotated 90 degrees and pointing up/down instead of the usual left/right. LOL - I see now after looking more carefully. Apologies

Sorry, my mistake. Gosh, my eyesight must be going. Because the coil was quite short (i.e. not many wraps) it looked like it was rotated 90 degrees and pointing up/down instead of the usual left/right. LOL - I see now after looking more carefully. Apologies

No probs at all. I did straighten it up a bit before wicking so the coil is almost parallel to the posts. I am finding that this coil gives significantly more flavour while maintaining my desired TH the paracoil gives me, however the experimentation with ID continues as the small diameter is a mission to wick and I have to sqonk more often.

Thanks to @vaalboy. I tried the para in my rm2 and this thing vapes awesome with a 1ohm para. not the greatest looking coil had a mishap coil deformed a bit but was too lazy to wrewrap. will make a neater one tonight
narada2y.jpg
u6e4y2ar.jpg

Thanks to @vaalboy. I tried the para in my rm2 and this thing vapes awesome with a 1ohm para. not the greatest looking coil had a mishap coil deformed a bit but was too lazy to wrewrap. will make a neater one tonight
narada2y.jpg
u6e4y2ar.jpg

Damn, the evidence mounts....will have to try. What gauge did you use?

this was wrapped witg 30g 8wraps

The parallel coil is a beast, I built one last night for the kayfun, and man... what a flavour machine that coil is now. I had one about a 2 weeks ago that was around 1.2ohm but it seemed to take ages to heat up, so last night I decided to go down low. And it's running at .47ohm. Absolutely love this one.

Rebuilt para coil with 28g 10wraps .85 ohms even better then the 1ohm.
plus made the coil a little pretier then the 1st para coil
se4avanu.jpg
narupane.jpg

After about 40 days of really enjoying the ceramic wicks (they last that long), had to start re-coiling and re-wicking. Tried silica and ekowool, but found on the Reomizers they just did not cut it, too many dry hits. So back on cotton for the Reomizers and much better. The dual coil Cyclone with AFC is on ekowool and it works perfectly. Extremely impressed with the AFC on the Cyclone - really useful to be able to adjust the airflow according to the ebb and flow of how you like your vape throughout the day. The modded Igo-F with it little juice well also perfect with ekowool.

After about 40 days of really enjoying the ceramic wicks (they last that long), had to start re-coiling and re-wicking. Tried silica and ekowool, but found on the Reomizers they just did not cut it, too many dry hits. So back on cotton for the Reomizers and much better. The dual coil Cyclone with AFC is on ekowool and it works perfectly. Extremely impressed with the AFC on the Cyclone - really useful to be able to adjust the airflow according to the ebb and flow of how you like your vape throughout the day. The modded Igo-F with it little juice well also perfect with ekowool.
Thats really impressive 40days on same coil and wick! could you still go any longer or is it just the itch to build a new coil?

Thats really impressive 40days on same coil and wick! could you still go any longer or is it just the itch to build a new coil?

No, in one case the coil packed up, but in all cases the wick, when touched, just came apart at the coil. But good to go for at least 30 days, irrespective of the resistance and juice. Just dry burn (with the wick) every second or so day.

its official I prefe my trident over the rm2. seems I prefer a bigger chamber. here is my latest build 7 wrap normal coil with space between coils metering at 1ohm. this is a simple yet effective coil
uturemah.jpg

its official I prefe my trident over the rm2. seems I prefer a bigger chamber. here is my latest build 7 wrap normal coil with space between coils metering at 1ohm. this is a simple yet effective coil
uturemah.jpg

I see more and more people on ECF move back to spaced coils (or as they call it ugly coils). I personally prefer a smaller chamber.

and I also realised I prefer 1.2ohms more then anything lower. did a 8wrap and we are spot on 1.2. had to neaten up the previous coils I like nice looking coils lol
e4abuvyv.jpg

Last edited:
Back