The Reomiser 2

I don't know... she is vaping like a demon! The vape is perfect! Should I make another coil with more wraps?
I do not remember either, but do know you cannot go too low. Maybe ask the question in the Reo Lounge on ECF. And let us know.

One thing I have finally learnt today is to change wicks at least once every two days and it's probably better to start the day with a new wick and new battery!

How often does everyone else change their cotton wicks?

I do not remember either, but do know you cannot go too low. Maybe ask the question in the Reo Lounge on ECF. And let us know.

I got answers... the consensus is it's fine and one of the guys does 0,8 Ohm but anything above 1 Ohm should be ok on the Woodvil.

Last edited:
One thing I have finally learnt today is to change wicks at least once every two days and it's probably better to start the day with a new wick and new battery!

How often does everyone else change their cotton wicks?

On any RTA I use, I change cotton wicks with each refill and on RDA's every second day or whenever I use another flavour.

I changes cotton and dry burn coil every day but it does hold up for around two days easily if required.

Not exactly a reo expert here but on all my custom builds I change cotton every 5-6mls

Quick change of wicks in the 2 REO's took a little longer than expected... Kiera was quick and she was operational sharp shoot... Erica took a little while longer because the wick was a bit thick and when I tried to pull it out the coil broke... no sweat let's make a new coil for the cyclone...

OK the Cyclone uses a very tiny allen key instead of a screw driver for the screws on the posts... right where did I hide my little allen key? I put it in a safe place... it's still in the safe place... I just can't find the safe place! :-@

So the RM2 is back on Erica... but both REO's fully operational...

I think I need to repack all my Vape stuff today and find that little allen key! :confused:

I think I need to repack all my Vape stuff today and find that little allen key! :confused:

OK the Allen Key's safe hiding place is still safe because I have turned the vape drawers inside out and it's still safely hidden! :-@

Have any of our reonauts built a dual coil for their Reomizer yet?

RM2 not really designed for dual coils, but have seen it done over on ECF.

Yes, I read through a few posts. I just don't like the idea of two coils ontop of each other but think I will try positioning the second coil on the opposite side and see how it goes.

if you position on opposite side you need another airhole that side

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

if you position on opposite side you need another airhole that side

It's what I was thinking, you'll end up sacrificing single coil vapibility. It there a way to seal the RM2 permanently from the inside? Drill an extra hole, try dual coils for a week, if you like it, good, if not, can you seal it with some kind of super putty?

Good point. Oh well, back to the experimentation drawing board.

@Matthee are you still using the twisted coil? If so what gauge kanthal?
All my coils at the moment are single, with 27 g Kanthal. Have not really had time to experiment and also have ceramic wicks in there, which last for ages. Did get some ribbon, but have not tried yet.
Are your para coils not in effect dual coils?

It's what I was thinking, you'll end up sacrificing single coil vapibility. It there a way to seal the RM2 permanently from the inside? Drill an extra hole, try dual coils for a week, if you like it, good, if not, can you seal it with some kind of super putty?
People who made the air holes too large, have not been able to effectively seal such holes or make them smaller without spoiling the looks and effectiveness of the system. You could buy this atty and use the cap for experimentation: http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/trireb.htm

People who made the air holes too large, have not been able to effectively seal such holes or make them smaller without spoiling the looks and effectiveness of the system. You could buy this atty and use the cap for experimentation: http://www.empiremods.com/product_p/trireb.htm

Excellent! Get some good quality drip tips as well to offset shipping costs. That is great, thanks.

So was feeling a little bored and decided to build this little cooker. It glows bright in seconds:

0.96 ohm 32 Twisted kanthal - 1.3mm ID - pop, crackle and snap! (edited ohms)

Last edited:
Back