The right thing to do

SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All
I had my cuboid with its turds stolen today.
I know who stole it and I know he stole it for the sake of reselling it to make some money.
I smaak to moer this bloke

What would you do?

You could lay a charge with the cops, or you could settle it the old fashioned way. (the chick way works too, take it out on his ride ;) )

Gear sold? Shake him up for the money. Not sold yet? Shake him up for the gear.

Make certain of FACTS first

Once assured you have an obligation to assert your rights to ownership in the most firm fashion you deem appropriate. This part is down to YOU.

Cops in our country have bigger fish to fry than your mod mate. However, i also caution against a regression to violence. Violence is only for protecting life. But inaction is inacceptable also.

Approach him like a man. Talk to him, get your shit back. If he gets loud and violent then kick his ass (In self defense).

The cops will do absolutely sweet blue bugger all.

Do all of this once you are absolutely sure that he has done it.

Approach him like a man. Talk to him, get your shit back. If he gets loud and violent then kick his ass (In self defense).

The cops will do absolutely sweet blue bugger all.

Do all of this once you are absolutely sure that he has done it.

Not all of us cops are the same mate. Some of us still try to do our best. Don't generalize.

@SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa , ask him to give it back. If he refuses, let me know and I'll help you with your statement and you can take the statement to the police station and open a case of theft.

Just my general experience with them. Iv had a lot worse been done and the cops still haven't done anything.

But you right, I'm glad you take the job seriously and that guys like you still exist. Out there to do what is right. Very far and few between.

Hi @SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa
Sorry to hear about this
Is the guy you think stole it someone you know? Or a friend perhaps?
Is it someone you know or a stranger?

Not all of us cops are the same mate. Some of us still try to do our best. Don't generalize.

@SQL -Jazz Guitar-Vapa , ask him to give it back. If he refuses, let me know and I'll help you with your statement and you can take the statement to the police station and open a case of theft.
I doubt I'm, gonna see this oke again. I have no details on him and just met him by chance today
But, thank you very much

Not someone on the forum if I may ask?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy's Russian father is now telling him "Son, it's not what you did, it's who you did it to. SQL is not the boogeyman. He is who you call when you want to give the boogeyman a vet klap! And you took his Cuboid!"

Actually, come to think of it, John Wick would be a cool name for a vaper.

This guy's Russian father is now telling him "Son, it's not what you did, it's who you did it to. SQL is not the boogeyman. He is who you call when you want to give the boogeyman a vet klap! And you took his Cuboid!"

Actually, come to think of it, John Wick would be a cool name for a vaper.
Thank you for this. I can't stop laughing
SQL-Wick
I can't wait to moer him with my powerful minor scale or perhaps an insert statement

Gear sold? Shake him up for the money. Not sold yet? Shake him up for the gear.

Make certain of FACTS first

Once assured you have an obligation to assert your rights to ownership in the most firm fashion you deem appropriate. This part is down to YOU.

Cops in our country have bigger fish to fry than your mod mate. However, i also caution against a regression to violence. Violence is only for protecting life. But inaction is inacceptable also.
I've got the facts @Lord Vetinari

Just give him a p03s clup and call him out
Thanks - This is lol
We have a term that we throw round at work, It's called a "PK". In my field this stands for Primary Key but amongst my team we all know it to be a P%%S Klap. Now, that's the worst kind of klap anyone can get.

Back