The right thing to do

Thanks - This is lol
We have a term that we throw round at work, It's called a "PK". In my field this stands for Primary Key but amongst my team we all know it to be a P%%S Klap. Now, that's the worst kind of klap anyone can get.
Theft is unacceptable.
I work hard for my luxuries.
I have not taken anything for granted.
I worked my asseblief off for my possessions. I almost killed a man trying to hijack me in my jeep. When you have 4x4 you drive over anything.

I have driven in the depths of hell with water over my bonnet. A man with a gun is not an obstacle.

Get your facts I order and ask @zadiac to assist.

It's not your place to get revenge.
The law is swift and just if proper procedures are followed and not the kak you read on the news.

I would actually just leave it, I wouldnt want something that goes in mouth back after its stolen #vuilsiekte
I agree
Sickening part is I bought this guy a juice, a full 30ml on my tab.
My own fault I guess, always trying to see the good in blokes

Theft is unacceptable.
I work hard for my luxuries.
I have not taken anything for granted.
I worked my asseblief off for my possessions. I almost killed a man trying to hijack me in my jeep. When you have 4x4 you drive over anything.

I have driven in the depths of hell with water over my bonnet. A man with a gun is not an obstacle.

Get your facts I order and ask @zadiac to assist.

It's not your place to get revenge.
The law is swift and just if proper procedures are followed and not the kak you read on the news.
Sounds good to do but all I have is a cell number and a photo pal
@zadiac is awesome, we all know this but we don't have much to go on here

Safe to say he used some stealth SQL injection and ran off with your mod, seems like you need instill some data sanitization when you socialize, lol
This is absolutely lol. Thank you!
And I thought I was always covered with my SQL auditing.......

Although you got a cell number and a photo etc... There is no evidence he took it bud.

Unless you have cctv footage or actually catch the mod on him but then you would need serial numbers to prove its yours and obviously he would still have to have the mod on him.

Ita a kak one. But if you got a cell number have you tried calling him and chatting to see how he reacts chatting to you.
And maybe even mention your mod was stolen and hear what he says.

School fees. Not many people are there to lift you up.

Although you got a cell number and a photo etc... There is no evidence he took it bud.

Unless you have cctv footage or actually catch the mod on him but then you would need serial numbers to prove its yours and obviously he would still have to have the mod on him.

Ita a kak one. But if you got a cell number have you tried calling him and chatting to see how he reacts chatting to you.
And maybe even mention your mod was stolen and hear what he says.
I did call him and mentioned the mod and "oh my god, can't believe it's gone buddy, listen - I have to go"
Not paraphrasing, that was the literal conversation

You know what guys....
I dont even know if this guy needed the resale money to feed his family. Maybe it was out of necessity?
Ag, it's a beautiful evening and I'm gonna enjoy it.
I just hope that whoever ends up at the receiving end of that mod has a good vape out of it because everyone deserves a good vape.
So, no traces - no moering (unless I see him again), no stressing but just enjoying the weekend.

You know what guys....
I dont even know if this guy needed the resale money to feed his family. Maybe it was out of necessity?
Ag, it's a beautiful evening and I'm gonna enjoy it.
I just hope that whoever ends up at the receiving end of that mod has a good vape out of it because everyone deserves a good vape.
So, no traces - no moering (unless I see him again), no stressing but just enjoying the weekend.

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed off about it, so much so I'm practicing Autumn Leaves arpeggios in B flat, ja - I know!

Don't get me wrong, I'm pissed off about it, so much so I'm practicing Autumn Leaves arpeggios in B flat, ja - I know!

Big of you to just let it slide bud, but also wrong in a way as he now gets away with theft, but, it's your choice. I'm here with whatever help I can give you if needed.

show him a brick... then tell him how you're going to teach him about fractal mathematics with that brick.

Can you post the photo of him, firstly someone may recognize him and be able to assist, secondly it will help all of us avoid this box in future.

What shop did you guys meet at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you post the photo of him, firstly someone may recognize him and be able to assist, secondly it will help all of us avoid this box in future.

What shop did you guys meet at?

Very bad idea to post a picture on an open public forum of someone under these circumstances. Opens you up to serious legal consequences for accusing something that you can't prove at this point.

That's is fantastic news that you got it back! Was it who you suspected?

Back